General New boy - interested in a Panda 100HP

Currently reading:
General New boy - interested in a Panda 100HP

Prices are reasonably firm for 100HP's and the blue one (a year youger than your 2007) is bang on the low point of Glasses's guide - most accurate guide IMHO (it gives a retail trader price for an 2008 100HP at £4300 to £5100). For your 2007 the Glasses's Guide price is £3700 to £4500.

If this link works it gives you an idea of going rate in the SE:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/fiat/panda/postcode/tn325aw/radius/100/keywords/100hp/price-from/3000/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/price-to/7000/page/1/sort/locasc

Silly prices for these Pandas really though as it's a budget tin box that could be bought brand new for £8k and is now still worth £4k 5 years later. Meanwhile my loaded 57 plate BMW 120D (175bhp, £130 tax, 50 mpg, 140 mph etc) cost me £8500 as an approved used BMW with FBMWSH, years BMW warranty, new MOT, tax and EU breakdown cover, leather, auto, all the goodies etc. To buy that car now would cost £27k... :rolleyes:

I'd still like a 100 HP though... ;)

Last edited:
Update - test drove a brand new Suzuki Swift Sport today, very helpful young saleman understood exactly what I was interested in it for (he owned one himself) and we had a long run up the dual carriageways, roundabout etc, a real long thrash - redlining etc. Well.........have to say I was underwealmed, it was nippy but no *real* acceleration to speak of, drove much like many hatches today and the Focus 1.6 Zetec I owned for 8 years was more fun. The SSS had a nice slick 'box, handled well but it's not for me. Sadly, the local Renault garage had sold the Twingo 133 they had and there is now only one left with Renault UK up north.

That leaves the Panda... ;)

Back