New blood

Currently reading:
New blood

Thank you guys for allowing me to join your Fiat forum , I have just purchased a Ducato motorhome and already finding problems. Your forum has already helped me so decided to join you happy bunch.

Thank you guys for allowing me to join your Fiat forum , I have just purchased a Ducato motorhome and already finding problems. Your forum has already helped me so decided to join you happy bunch.
Glad to see you have signed up. Its a good forum and peole try and help. There are always teething troubles when you get a new vehicle. Hopefully you will soon have it up together. I maintain my cars rather too much many say, but have found this saves breakdowns and I find Fiats more reliable than the many other makes I have owned.

Glad to see you have signed up. Its a good forum and peole try and help. There are always teething troubles when you get a new vehicle. Hopefully you will soon have it up together. I maintain my cars rather too much many say, but have found this saves breakdowns and I find Fiats more reliable than the many other makes I have owned.
Thank you for the warm welcome, yes we all have teething problems, I am a retired mechanic but had no idea about the Comfort matic gearbox operation. The site has opened my eyes to my problem and hopefully I will have the motorhome on the mend soon .
cheers Tim

Back