General New 500s

Currently reading:
General New 500s

Really dont like the bumper treatment with that extra seam front and rear - looks really clumsy and stuck on. Good news for me though as I am no longer tempted to upgrade to a 105 S!

Last edited:
Don't think much of the interior colour options - red leather with a blue stripe anyone?
No sign of Apple Carplay on Uconnect either, thought it was going to become standard across FCA this year? Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh all the same.

I spec'd up a 105 S on the configurator than popped over to the Abarth site and did the same on a 140bhp 595. It came out at less than £100 more.

I've had an 85 TA 500S for the past 3 years, and now I'm wondering if I've matured (lol) to an Abarth.

Fortunately Abarths aren't readily available here and are a special order! I think I'd have to go for the full-fat 180 though if I was making the leap. I do think the 105 with the right spec would make a nice car, stick some B14's on and you could have an 'Abarth Lite'. Having said all that my 85 is really surprising me these days with 24k up - it's absolutely flying and really smooth and flexible low down plus it's giving me around 48-50mpg, 2 years was a long time for a car to loosen up!

Last edited:
Back