Technical Fiat 500S front end repair, parts advice, colour code

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500S front end repair, parts advice, colour code

Just spotted your in warrington, there was a place on the east lancs did fiat spares, they might be able to help. it was called East Lancs Fiat Spares, it was around the corner from Haydock racecourse. Ive lived in Ireland for ten years now but it was a good shout when I had my Fiat in the UK
Thank you!! Will have a look

Definitely needs a new front panel. At least the top bar will need replacing. Rad and condenser probably gone. Everything else on the panel you can reuse such as the horn, rad mounts, hoses, bonnet catch etc. I've just bought a very similar car and have already bought all the parts in one day and am starting work on it next week. If you need any pointers, give me a shout. Happy to talk to you on the phone about it for tips and advice. You won't really know what's needed until you get the bumper off. My YouTube channel will show you how to do a lot of it.

Apologies, it’s been dark when I get up & in from work, will try and add better ones today!
Oh, that looks a bit more bent than you might think, note where the rad filler is, here's some pics for comparison and the gap from the front slam panel to airbox. If you open page 1 and 2 in two tabs its easier to flick between the pics?

Attachments

• 20231118_135658.jpg
    20231118_135658.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 20231118_135640.jpg
    20231118_135640.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 20231118_135634.jpg
    20231118_135634.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Oh, that looks a bit more bent than you might think, note where the rad filler is, here's some pics for comparison and the gap from the front slam panel to airbox. If you open page 1 and 2 in two tabs its easier to flick between the pics?
Oh yeah wow, definitely! Thank you for those pics, cursing myself for not having any pre crash! So if I get a new front panel and radiator, everything would be straight again?

Definitely needs a new front panel. At least the top bar will need replacing. Rad and condenser probably gone. Everything else on the panel you can reuse such as the horn, rad mounts, hoses, bonnet catch etc. I've just bought a very similar car and have already bought all the parts in one day and am starting work on it next week. If you need any pointers, give me a shout. Happy to talk to you on the phone about it for tips and advice. You won't really know what's needed until you get the bumper off. My YouTube channel will show you how to do a lot of it.
Amazing! Thank you so much, your channel is great and really appreciate you doing it. I have a super busy job that I do on a contract basis so will be the new year before I start properly but sourcing parts now so I’m ready to go whilst I’m off work!

Amazing! Thank you so much, your channel is great and really appreciate you doing it. I have a super busy job that I do on a contract basis so will be the new year before I start properly but sourcing parts now so I’m ready to go whilst I’m off work!
No worries, just PM me here or email me at [email protected] and I'll give you my number if you need any help. Best of luck.

Bonnet and hinge are the last parts to worry about, you need to sort out what's behind the bumper. I'd suspect all the mounting points for lights, radiator,etc will be a bit off.

Back