Never thought that I would drive a Fiat but here I am!!!!

Currently reading:
Never thought that I would drive a Fiat but here I am!!!!

I never thought that I would see the day that I would drive a Fiat but here I am!!!

:eek:

Became the proud owner of a bright red Barchetta a short while ago and of all the cars that I have owned (these include a Lotus, Jeep Cherokee, Audi A4, a couple of Vectra SRI's to name just a few), this is the only car that never fails to put a smile on my face..............

Hope to meet other members of the Forum at a future event/meet

(y)

Hi and welcome. I do like the B's, but I said to myself that the only left-hander I'd buy is a veyron.

That way you dont need to worry about not making an overtake!

:D

Hi and thanks - I know where you are coming from but getting tickets from car park machines are more of a problem than overtaking!!!! Although, just to make sure I am planning an CDA induction kit, DTR exhaust, ECU re-map, and a few minor suspension 'tweaks'......

Hi!
I have one question........When you go to McDonalds alone do you reverse around the drive-thru? I vaugely remember my dad doing this once:D

Not yet but I will give it a go! - I backed out of the work car park in the heavy rain last week to avoid a soaking to the amusement of the security guards.........then got a bit of a 'telling off' the following morning, something to do with health and safety.............:confused:

The Barchetta is utter, utter class! You've gone to the sublime from the ridiculous (Jeep Cherokee, FFS!). Hope you enjoy both it and the FIATforum! :D

Back