neons

Currently reading:
neons

C

craig

i am lookin for a decent set of neons. but all the ones i can find seem to be to small. i am tryin to find some that are long enough to have the side of the car all lit up with out gaps either side. the front and rear always seem to be the right size just the sides.
anyone no where i can get some from without duyin seperate.
cheers

1174064019.JPG

life is to short to look back

my leds from the side fitted just about perfectly but you have to remember that light spreads outwards on them so you dont need to get from wheel to wheel in size :D

i have seen some nice one thats i wont. it has over 100 different colours, by that i mean different shades of different colours. they look good. and have somethink like 365 LED all together so should be very bright.

the only think i would say is.. be VERY carefull where you mount them.

I know someone who spent loads on some really bright neons... car broke, garage put it on the ramps and SMASH!!!

quite funny as his brother smashed his cover a speed bump :) :)

Both had Nova's... so pitty it was only the Neons :(

style5,TommyK.png

tommytag.jpg

style5,TommyK.png

Tommy K - Have you got the Bottle!!

i fitted neons to my last bravo and they where fine. just need to hide them abit more cos you could see the bulds on the neons i had befor. which is illegal i think.

what about a tub light surround? like the ones you get in skools or kitchens? like a slight "u" shape with about a quater cut off so it lights up the under car.srap it chrome should shine nice.

1174064019.JPG

life is to short to look back

dont forget to leave space for ur jack to go under ur car to i made that mistake i had to jack my car up from the wish bone

yer i will do. on my last car it was fine. so hopin this one will be fine aswell

i got a good place with mine going in behind the sideskirts :) cant smash them on a ramp and cant see them :)

heres my control box

DSC02293.jpg

cant find any vids of them but ill have a looksee

i just sold a set for 50quid! it already had to reflective stuff i had 4 foot sides x 3 foot front n back ones !! blue ones. i still have 2 24" ones if they are any use? all packaged up