General need performance help ASAP

Currently reading:
General need performance help ASAP

CHASE_TURBO

hi all fiat lovers,i need your help asap,i drive a 1993 fiat uno 1100,and need to get her performance better,she is still standard,any idea how i will be able to get her faster?:confused: :confused:

Re: need help ASAP

1) post in the right forum

2) welcome to the forum :wave:

3) buy an uno turbo or one with a 1242cc fire engine

4) strip it out, and please for the love of god do not chav it up or we'll be around to de chav it followed by burning you.

CHASE_TURBO said:
hi all fiat lovers,i need your help asap,i drive a 1993 fiat uno 1100,and need to get her performance better,she is still standard,any idea how i will be able to get her faster?:confused: :confused:

Sell it and buy a jap car.

Paz

you may install fiat punto 866 camshaft, or whole head from punto 1.2 75KM with intake manifold, ECU, and evrything else necessery to convert uno SPI engine to MPI (y)

if you have carb engine, install punto 866cam, make port&polish, install sport exhaust, sport air intake (for example dedicatet for cc/sc 1.1 engines ), and try to find larger carb(y)

dolot1bo.jpg

zdjcie649my.jpg

ported&polished fiat uno 1.0 head with sc 1.1 camshaft
glo00060iz.jpg

LuiPoland said:
you may install fiat punto 866 camshaft, or whole head from punto 1.2 75KM with intake manifold, ECU, and evrything else necessery to convert uno SPI engine to MPI (y)

if you have carb engine, install punto 866cam, make port&polish, install sport exhaust, sport air intake (for example dedicatet for cc/sc 1.1 engines ), and try to find larger carb(y)

dolot1bo.jpg

zdjcie649my.jpg

ported&polished fiat uno 1.0 head with sc 1.1 camshaft
glo00060iz.jpg

what the **** did you do in your engine bay, everything looks so home made!!!!!

M@nticore said:
what the **** did you do in your engine bay, everything looks so home made!!!!!

because it is...:D
but it is working good (y)

M@nticore said:
breather oil catch looks a bit odd.

right , i must change it (n)

..but i don't have much free time to do this because of other car :)

ttu00182os.jpg

Back