Styling Nasty sticker removal and condensation in light

Currently reading:
Styling Nasty sticker removal and condensation in light

WolfCrazy64

Hello everyone, theres a nasty sticker on thd back of my car that I really want to remove. Whats the best way to get it off without damaging the paint on Silas (my car :D)
Also, there appears to be some condensation on the indicator cover thing. How do I deal with that?
Thanks
Heather ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1426774617.910670.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1426774757.777725.jpg

Sorry, trying to send a message using my phone. Anyway, a hair dryer will remove the sticker and then done wd 40 to get the glue off. I think it might be a new lamp for the indicator. You can remove it and try drying it out but I don't think it would be worth the time.

.... I think it might be a new lamp for the indicator. You can remove it and try drying it out but I don't think it would be worth the time.
It's always worth the time if you have incredibly short pockets & a little spare time. Small tube of clear silicone sealant, run a bead of it around where the glass meets the plastic case, hey presto job done & now you can spend the money you've saved on women, alcohol, worm flavoured hoola hoops or whatever floats your boat.

It's always worth the time if you have incredibly short pockets & a little spare time.

That's very true! If you're feeling a bit flash with your cash, Euro car parts sell them for under a tenner.

Back