General N466 VPB Where are you??

Currently reading:
General N466 VPB Where are you??

jetweed

Established member
I miss my Barchetta :(

My plans in 2013 to drive my Barchetta to Rome didn't happen due to a car accident on the day of departure, I am now curious to know what happened to her... I let the insurance company take her because I couldn't afford repairs to the front end.

Whoever has her now will be reaping significant rewards from the blood, sweat, tears and significant amount of money restoring the car..

I noticed on the new MOT website that she has successfully been MOTed..

How do you find the MOT test station using the Test number?

If anyone has any info on the car.. I would be very grateful.

Thanks James.

Attachments

• mot.jpg
    mot.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 29
I didn't know you could do that! Surely there are data protection issues in making such information freely available?

Edit: just googled the DVLC page for the V888 form. There's a "reasonable cause" test that must be satisfied before they'll disclose ownership information, which gets them around the DPA.

Last edited:
Hi this was also my old Barchetta. I posted in early 2014 I think that it was for sale on eBay in its crashed state.

I miss that b as well by the way. It was my second one. I think I need to pick a third up before the prices rocket!

Attachments

• P1000089.JPG
    P1000089.JPG
    454.5 KB · Views: 35
Hi Barchingmad,

Hope you are well..

You don't by any chance remember any details of the Ebay sale?

Just curious how much it went for... or location of where it was...?!

Thanks

Very well thanks! Sadly I didn't catch the result of the auction, nor remember where it was.

I regret the day I got rid of it. Lack of garage made it impossible to keep.

It's been professionally repaired & lives in Stoke on Trent. Staffs.

Hi, I bought my first Barchetta in Germany in 1998 Black, leather, windstop,wood fascia etc and imported to the UK a year later using the number plate S15 SLD. I sold it to DTR in 2001 or2002 as I had to move abroad with work. I recently looked it up using the info on this thread and discovered it is still registered. I didn't pursue it further but if you use this forum ... Hi.. and happy to tell you its history while in my hands.
Steve

Back