WP_000286.jpg

Grande Punto My TJ Build..Tjetoates

Introduction

Hi everyone, thought it was time to make a thread about my motor as quite alot happened to it now..
im 18 and in full time education so progress is slower than some others probably lol.. but ill try :p

so enjoy everyone and any comments are welcome..

wp000286.jpg

wp000287c.jpg

To This

wp000587.jpg

wp000581.jpg

it might not seem it yet but alot has been changed..
it looks the same because of having the same wheels but just stick around..

First thing i did was change the grill, i picked him up my bradford, 200miles away from home lol..that night i fitted my grill..the morning after i took all the stupid dealer stickers off and the punto badge aswell..used heat and a card to peel the letters off then a toffee wheel for the adhesive!..shiniest piece on my car now lol..

wp000319.jpg

and de-tangoed my headlights
wp000320y.jpg

the next day i de-wipered the tailgate, this took the p*ss ..the wiper was seized on!!..took 30mins of continuous wriggling to pop it off..next drilled out the rivets and took the motor out and plugged it up!...love the look. no big plastic wiper. smoother
wp000331.jpg

next i decided to do something about the front headlights so got in contact with lamin-x and they sent out a sample for me.. i decided to not waste it and tinted my rear badge with it.
wp000334.jpg

liked it so far so ordered to massive sheets totaling around £45..cheaper than abarths..
wp000344.jpg

wp000370.jpg

wp000380.jpg

Next up around 3 days later my new pressed italian fonted plates arrived
wp000350.jpg

wp000373.jpg

next my first sticker arrived.. i might think why get this sticker with your car just like that? .. two days later before i could put the sticker on..the nect thing arrived :p
wp000383.jpg

wp000401.jpg

At the next week end i rented some garage space and fitted to coilies!!!
wp000403.jpg

wp000404.jpg

wp000406x.jpg

wp000408.jpg

Now i can get away with the sticker you see! lol..
wp000409u.jpg

Subcribe maybe? or stay intouch..much more to come at this point :)
any comments welcome! ..
Fitted my new alloys this afternoon..in the rain :p
to my dissapointment i went to pick them up and saw they werent Rota's :( there KEI FIN7's
still got them though and actually like them!. they look JDM and once i get another stud conversion for these, i think will look so good
ive decided now to go for the track look in the summer, i nice set of Rotas or advans and oversized semi-slicks with rim protection
going to keep the RH's aswell still :p

wp000800i.jpg

What do you all think? ..and im putting custom centre caps on there soon! :)

Ow and im going to touch them up soon and abit of polish, this pic is just a teaser cus it was raining, ill take some better shots when there clean and with my slr :)

Last edited:
Not a big fan really, too black and too plain, a bit like TD Pro Race. Suppose they're alright for winter shoes though!

Btw, who's in the car? I was looking at the pic for a while before I even noticed :rolleyes:
Its the girfriend with jazz hands :/ lol..
And yeah ur right, not bad for winter :p .. I though they weren't plain though! I'll take a pic of them close up :) and yeah they are very black :( phone camera makes them look worse aswell lol

Love what you've done to the car, hopefully i can get mine to look half as decent mate!!
What do you mean by the Euro look? (sorry I'm new and not too clever when it comes to cars :p)

they look well worth the drive man, how was it? even if there not rota's :)

but I think they'll look perfect on my car ;)

Thankyou for the nice comment. though it was just me who though they looked good :rolleyes:
i actually really like them, if u see them in person i think ull like them more, looks so aggressive if u get me ( sounds abit gay ) but does :p

and i got there and said to him basically u advertised them wrong so ill offer you £200 and he took it.. BARGAIN.. every tyre looks new :D

Love what you've done to the car, hopefully i can get mine to look half as decent mate!!
What do you mean by the Euro look? (sorry I'm new and not too clever when it comes to cars :p)

thankyou man! :)
and euro style is basically and very simply.. small wide wheels, slammed car, nice simply design ie smoothing things out, and being different :) and stretch!!

haha cheers buh :) imagine them with red studs aswell :) .. ive orded a fatlace sticker for the centre caps, scraping the black off and cutting the sticker into four, sticking on and covering in clear ;) might look so sh*t might look alright lol

haha cheers buh :) imagine them with red studs aswell :) .. ive orded a fatlace sticker for the centre caps, scraping the black off and cutting the sticker into four, sticking on and covering in clear ;) might look so sh*t might look alright lol

haha its alright not like youve got RH's sitting in the garage or nothing :cool: try not to bugger them up to much I still wanna buy them ;)

Back