General My Tipo is coming home to Roost

Currently reading:
General My Tipo is coming home to Roost

I missed this thread!

Great to see you've got George back and restoring him again. (y)

A few Pics at the show today, Sorry Mike you may not like what you see, i met steve today with the 105tc...

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks, hope you ok.. did your other half ever get that cinq conversion done??

due to buying a house and having a baby, the engine is still sat in the shed ... till he's got some spare time!

Actually I think the graphics suit the car - George is looking really cool!! Glad you met up with Steve, was there any sign of Gavin?

Great pics.

I met Gavin yesterday and Ryde, Had a good ol chat with him, Seems a good guy...

Glad your in agree al with the graphics, Wondered what you was gonna say, It deffo breaks up the slab sided ness of the Teapot for sure,
Got lots of intrest and maybe some jobs out of the Shows,

Made me laugh as a lot of younger say 17-20 yr olds didnt know what it was.... What is it they would say?? lol :slayer:

Dazzo,

I have just shown the pics to Stephanie who thinks they look great. Also showed them to daughter who came up with the name all those years ago (Victoria is now almost 21 - she wasnt even 5 when she dreamt up "George") also thinks it is awsome!!

They both say that if it ever goes they have automatic first refusal and if you crash the car..............."be very very afraid"

MIKE

Thats a shame tell im to get off of his back side and make some time....(y)

lol he's never on his backside!

once the house is decent, he can disappear and 'have fun' with the engine for hours on end ;)

George is looking great btw (y)

Dazzo,

I have just shown the pics to Stephanie who thinks they look great. Also showed them to daughter who came up with the name all those years ago (Victoria is now almost 21 - she wasnt even 5 when she dreamt up "George") also thinks it is awsome!!

They both say that if it ever goes they have automatic first refusal and if you crash the car..............."be very very afraid"

MIKE

How time goes by eh..... Mad to think if i aint saw him them many years ago he'd be in the scrappy heaven now..., Something about that car dunno what it is but there is, Its the longest ive ever had a car too... Glad they both like what he has become over the time ive had him... (y)

Back