CIMG1946.JPG

Grande Punto My T Jet

Introduction

CIMG1946.JPG

Rubbish with computers. Hopefully picture of my T Jet
Reactions: SJB1985
Sorry Guys & Girls last post was a picture of my T Jet. Had her about a month now & loving it. Was thinking of doing a few bits, but if im honest i think she looks pretty good as she is. So might do some under bonnet stuff but leave the outside as is.

Glad u like the car. Unfortunately were i work have to go over large speed bump to access car park. My previous car would bottom out with more than 1 person in it. But your right would look good lowered.

Very nice car. Splitter looks great. Looks like my first mod sorted. Thanks for that. I had seen carbon fiber effect mirror covers. Your black mirror covers compliement the splitter. So much for leaving the outside alone.......Got to go Corrie starting.

Very nice car. Splitter looks great. Looks like my first mod sorted. Thanks for that. I had seen carbon fiber effect mirror covers. Your black mirror covers compliement the splitter. So much for leaving the outside alone.......Got to go Corrie starting.

Haha!

Check the classifieds on the Grande Punto page as I have one for sale brand new!

Back