Stilo Sunshades
Front wind deflectors
Lowered 50mm on eibach kit
Sub and amp fitted in boot
7" touch screen dvd player headunit.
Painted engine and battery cover.
Painted Callipers
Italian Number Plates
(private plate to go on in next few weeks 'V11 JON' )

Future mods:
red engine hose covers (this weekend)
richbrook ariel (this weekend)
Wheels sprayed black (near future)

I'm sure theres more i've forgot, but let me know what you think.
cheers
Hi Coyle buddy ;)

Please can i ask how hard was it to fit the new style steering wheel has it really suits the car rather than the standard one please share .
your car looks Awesome btw :)

WOW yep thats low :worship:, I thought mine hugged the ground and i have more than once had a scrape with the tarmac.... :slayer: nice ride tho!!!

That looks bang on mate. Just bought one with the intention to get it lowered somewhat like yours. Is that the abarth kit on it. How much u lowered it n what size wheels u got on. U had to spend much to get like that or is it all pretty much standard other than the obvious.

That looks bang on mate. Just bought one with the intention to get it lowered somewhat like yours. Is that the abarth kit on it. How much u lowered it n what size wheels u got on. U had to spend much to get like that or is it all pretty much standard other than the obvious.

He's not logged in since Novemeber 2011. I doubt you'll get a reply from him anytime soon :rolleyes:

However, this is the thread with his finished car https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/186495-my-smooth-euro-stilo-new-wheels-week.html

Like the car, and as I am an aging pimp lover (not pimping my girls) lol, 56 and putting blue LED's in my new (to me) 2002 Punto. Not sure about the bra or the girl falling out of one either
yuck.gif
I understand the reason for it and understandably with UK roads or pot holes as we call them lol as long as you can lift her skirts up to hop over the bumps and sleeping coppers GREAT looks good to me
smile.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this is still around??
I hoped someone would have had it and looked after it, but more likely got broken for parts lol.

A few years late.. but this was the S3 I had promised pics of.

aud1.jpg

aud2.jpg

aud3.jpg

Kept that for a year, then got a Clio 197.
c618927b.jpg

cac099bd.jpg

ddfc0032.jpg

c2061b50.jpg

I kept that pretty standard. Kept it for a few years, got rid of it last month for a 135i.

Back