car exhaust.jpg

back of car.jpg

engine bay.jpg

front car.jpg

inside.jpg

side of car.jpg

sound system.jpg

wat u fink ?
I don't know why this forum minces around with their words so much.

That car is terrible, it looks like you crashed into Ripspeed and got towed out by a Nova, backwards.

I guess we all go through the stage at some point but in 3 years time you will look back on those pictures and probably cry.

LOL!

But hey... each to their own, makes all types to make an interesting place to drive!

you know half your airbox is missing?

That car is terrible, it looks like you crashed into Ripspeed and got towed out by a Nova, backwards.

I guess we all go through the stage at some point but in 3 years time you will look back on those pictures and probably cry.

its not that bad, that why give give helpfull how to improve answers not just slate it answers:rolleyes:

I was going to say something similar but a little more diplomatically. ;) Otherwise you took the words out of my mouth! :p

cheers dave

on the papers it says 60 S but i had a non-modded and it was slower then this 1 which i cant under stand

and with my current car it has door speakers were my other punto didnt the center console is differnt and got "sporting" rubber strips with the car and sporting dials which had been removed at 56k im just was confused on which model it actually is some people saying 60 some say 75 but the papers say 60 S but i cnt believe it as ive drove a 60S in the past i duno maybe at 1 of the meet some1 who knows them inside out can confirm and offer advice 2 me ::):):) .... please lol

what a piece of ****

sorry mate but thats the only words for it!

and
id say it was a 75sx

wrong steering wheel
wrong center console
wrong seats
wrong engine
wrong bumpers

and no where near worth a grand pmsl!

good luck with the sale anyway ;) (y)

Last edited:

spot on:D ....in all fairness it,s his choices of very DIY stuff:eek: ......but & its abig but,... he wants to sell the car in that state & ask a grand:eek: :eek: ..AH the optimism of youth:D ......mind you wish i was young again:cry:

its not that bad, that why give give helpfull how to improve answers not just slate it answers:rolleyes:

Alright then:

The boot looks like you're on the way to Boot Sale challenge after a trolley dash at 'Audio Bargins R Us', I have no idea what those marks are down the sides of the car, and the lights would put SS Challenger's exhaust pipes to shame.

I know everyone goes through a stage of pikey-fying their cars and then realising a year down the line they spent 6 months driving around looking like Wayne and Waynetta Snob's chauffeur, but I do think forums like this give people the opportunity make positive changes before they waste 3 weeks pocket money on a set of matching chrome number plate surrounds and hubcaps.

I just read through this thread and I can't believe I'm actually on the FF and how bloody rude people have been to the OP

Fair enough, the car may not be to everyones taste...so what!?! No-one else has to drive it and he might like it the way it is...each to their own.

Some modified cars are beautiful on first glance...but then you look again you think "ooo I wouldn't have that, cos its gash". And there are very few cars that everyone likes as a whole. Same as buying a house...beautiful house...taking that wallpaper straight down when you move in.

But main point being..bashing him is not nice to read or see.
And whoever it was that said about the quality of his writing skills should be ashamed of themselves. :(

Rant over :eek: :D

EDIT:

O and almost forgot :eek: lol

Did you suss out what engine you actually have...and how comes you didnt know or find out when taking out insurance? :confused:

Last edited:
That's the thing about this forum though - any negative comments and some of you lot go all soppy and have a cry about it.

Surely posting pictures of his car when it's quite obviously been pounded to the end with budget tacky mods is going to provoke negative opinions?? Not everyone is going to be rosy about it are they.

People have opinions other than 'it's nice' when it's clearly a bit of a state.

Let's get this straight I'm no hellraiser, but after browsing this forum for years it seems that we're not allowed to give negative opinions.

That's the thing about this forum though - any negative comments and some of you lot go all soppy and have a cry about it.

Surely posting pictures of his car when it's quite obviously been pounded to the end with budget tacky mods is going to provoke negative opinions?? Not everyone is going to be rosy about it are they.

People have opinions other than 'it's nice' when it's clearly a bit of a state.

Let's get this straight I'm no hellraiser, but after browsing this forum for years it seems that we're not allowed to give negative opinions.

lol I think soppy and crying is a bit of an exageration lol And I have also been about on the forum for years...
(my profile is not my real join date, I think it was 03, but would need to check virmins account.)
And the thing that stands out about this forum is that people are accepted for who they are regardless. And you will often see newbies put that it is one of the friendliest forums on the net.

All I'm saying is...negative things can be put in a positive way.

I for one dont like those lights...but, they aren't on my car so I dont have a problem if others do like them...each to their own as said previously. And some people must like them or they wouldn't still make and sell the buggers!!! lol

But negative things can be put in a positive way..there is no need to bash someone.

I also believe that being polite it costs nothing....so....

If ya cant think of anything nice to say...shhh :p :D

swap the lights for a set of tinted items, and hairdryer the stickers off! subtle mods are always the best! i'd like to see the other guys love chariots! who were rude! everyone was young once!! Ant!

Back