IMG_0452.JPG

Seicento My Small Wheels

Introduction

So this is the first fiat i have owned,although my son has a Grande Punto,must admit am having great fun in it :)
Great little cars. I sometimes wish I had a job close to home so I could drive mine more often!

Just one thing... you have the Abarth body kit but standard Sporting 13" wheels, rather than the 14" Abarth wheels. On the positive side, I recall it's easier to find 13" tyres - the 14" Abarth tyres are a silly size, as I'm finding when looking for reasonably priced grippy rubber for track days.

I bought it as a standard sporting but was given the Abarth kit with it so rude not to fit it :)
may change to 14 inch wheels later but happy with the 13's at the moment and as you said tyres are much cheaper.
Only using it as a run around but enjoying every minute of it :)

Unfortunately due to a total d**k head of a Porsche driver my small wheels are no more :(
Although the rear damage doesn't look too bad it has crumpled the floor and twisted the axle,also damage to the gearbox so its off to the graveyard!
As soon as the insurance co have done their thing i will be looking for another one as it was great fun whilst it lasted :)

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1720.JPG
    IMG_1720.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
Aww mate thats a bummer.
Hope you get sorted with your insurance quickly and find another.
BTW, maybe worth your while picking some of the best bits off this before you scrap it. I found when looking for Sei's they are all in various need of cosmetic or mechanical stuff you wish you had kept from a previous car.

That is a shame! Was the Porsche owner feeling threatened and trying to race!?;)

At least seicentos are still not too hard to find. As above - good source of spares!

Thanks Guys

Yes i took a lot of the good bits off of it including the wheels :)
Have found another although less bright than the last one so here it is,i will be changing it a bit over the next few weeks and will hopefully make it to the stand at Stamford hall at the end of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 51
Back