Some photos of my seicento which i decided to have
vinyl wrapped in satin matte black i love it :D

">

">

">

">

">
Reactions: kosmo
hi mate car looks nice, quick question where did you get the brakelines and the brake disks and pads from? also i think a lil window tinting would look nice.

Hiya just a small update with some new snaps of the little black un"

Attachments

• 132941563064746.jpg
    132941563064746.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 56
  • 132941563064747.jpg
    132941563064747.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 132941563064748.jpg
    132941563064748.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF3541.JPG
    DSCF3541.JPG
    620 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF3533.JPG
    DSCF3533.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF3534.JPG
    DSCF3534.JPG
    592.7 KB · Views: 76
looks great. what are wheel specs - width, offset, tyre size etc. Any spacers??

You got any more plans? I think a dash of yellow would look great, something like yellow wing mirrors and powder coated wheel nuts.?

Thanks very much blu!
thumb.gif

Wheels are 13x7, offset is +10 , tyres are 175/50/13, i had to run the abarth 10mm spacers at the front with them as with no spacer it was generating a squeeky kind of rubbing noise, also tried a 5mm spacer and that was a pointless exercise as it was those universal ones and the circumference was so large it started rubbing off the brake caliper,the size of the proper abarth 10mm hubcentric spacer is much smaller in comparison to these universal ones, lol just as well i had the abarth spacers as they have come in handy!, not using any spacers on the back wheels they are running great without and fit nicely, also using the longer wobbly bolts and the sprigot rings for them too.

Hehe yeah definitely if something else catches my eye which no doubt will,
they are wonderful little cars and it's great to see how everyone on here try to keep as many as they possibly can on the roads, i wonder where the situation will be in the next 10 years!

Ahh cool i didn't know wheel bolts could be powder coated,
does that cost much and would it be likely to last long?

Btw the other day there was a couple of guy's going around cleaning out
the gutters for the council and one of them said, you should put a big skull head
on the bonnet and put some writing with it i forget the name but he said something like "frank somebody the punisher" it was funny
biggrin.gif

powder coating is pretty strong, should last a while. Not something i have ever done myself, i have dark wheels on my sei so shiny bolts works..

How about buying some of them black plastic bolt covers and painting them yellow.? Prob easier and cheaper.

Yeah it would probably be a better idea to get the bolt covers,
i was also looking to see if any places were doing them already in a colour
none so far i can see apart from this website but it's in the states.

http://www.colorlugs.com/

Very nice car (for a Sei) ;).

I think I'd have filled the thingy in the door and rear panel and (of course) popped on 14" wheels, but it's terrific.

Black chroming is a possibility for the wheel nuts, too.

How much was the vinyl?

Hehe woohoo thanks fingers (y)

It was a guy my bro got to do it, was something around 400 notes iirc.
it's still holding up very well, i'm really impressed with the wearing of it.

Cheapest bolt cover caps i seen were these ones,but there are plenty of other option choices on them .http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-Of-19mm-HEX-Metal-Wheel-Nut-Bolt-Caps-Covers-In-Black-Set-Of-20-Pieces-/230910325224?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item35c353f1e8

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back