Some photos of my seicento which i decided to have
vinyl wrapped in satin matte black i love it :D

">

">

">

">

">
Reactions: kosmo
Niceeeee! looks like she is just off the line... and a good well done job. My pal got his 5 series vinyl wrapped in white, and it was rubbish! haha

that looks like a great job, a guy pulled in to my bodyshop guys car park the other week in a DB9 that had been vynal wrapped in white, and he had upgraded red DB9 calipers and 19 inch black alloys, it looked epic lol vynal is the new re-spray!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I wouldn't say 15's are a nightmare really, esspecially on a sei, their arches seem to have a bit more space. There's been quite a few cars on 15's now. My cinq has 15's on it, J333EVO ran 15's on the sei 1.4 16v. What i would say though is it kinda kills acceleration completely unless you have the power to overcome the issue. Neither can you lower the car much but it is doable.

I wouldn't say 15's are a nightmare really, esspecially on a sei, their arches seem to have a bit more space. There's been quite a few cars on 15's now. My cinq has 15's on it, J333EVO ran 15's on the sei 1.4 16v. What i would say though is it kinda kills acceleration completely unless you have the power to overcome the issue. Neither can you lower the car much but it is doable.

Thank's blu thats good info to know about running 15's

I'm on the look out for euro look wheels old skool with a dish wouldn't mind 13 or 14" it's just a case of finding them:cry:

I like minilite,ultralite,smoor,minator style they look really classy :slayer:

If you want a dish, and therefore quite wide wheels then i'd go for smaller than 15s. You won't be able to go wide enough to make the dish look any good. 13s are your prob the best bet if you wanna go down the dish route, they will look wider due to the smaller height of the wheel. 14s would allow you to fit PuntoGT brakes though, but you can get UnoT brakes on with 13s. And then go low as you can for the roads in your area and your onto a winner me thinks

Hope that will be of help :)
C.

If you want a dish, and therefore quite wide wheels then i'd go for smaller than 15s. You won't be able to go wide enough to make the dish look any good. 13s are your prob the best bet if you wanna go down the dish route, they will look wider due to the smaller height of the wheel. 14s would allow you to fit PuntoGT brakes though, but you can get UnoT brakes on with 13s. And then go low as you can for the roads in your area and your onto a winner me thinks

Hope that will be of help :)
C.

Thank's blu,would these fit straight on in place of the
abarth wheels?:)

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=24216&cat=17

Back