Car 2006 front.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My punto!

Introduction

Hello, just showing off my baby! No critisms please, lol. I love her the way she is!

:)

Rebecca x
hi there, yeah- all a bargin of £140!! use to have old grey bumpers on and wheel hubs. Painted wing mirrors too. Now my baby is a smart car ;)

Thank you very much :) x

Yeah that is a fab colour and a nice subtle kit to go with it :)

wolfracepunto said:
Looks alright. Nice one (y) My mate had those TSW Ribs on his old Punto.

Is that the 5dr Abarth kit then?

Tell you what though, aint half a bugger when you scrape on the curb. These alloys stick right out- There are bad chips and scapes on some of them now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slc
Yeah that is a fab colour and a nice subtle kit to go with it :)

:) :D Hi where-abouts in Kent are you?

Rebecca x

Heyas :) I'm from medway, how about you?

beck_4ever said:
These alloys stick right out- There are bad chips and scapes on some of them now.

Maybe your set up is completely wrong for your wheels, can you change offset, spacers etc setup? Or is that how it should be?

Anyway thats a whole new thread

Very nice car, theres not much else i would do, it looks good as it is (y)

AppleSei said:
Maybe your set up is completely wrong for your wheels, can you change offset, spacers etc setup? Or is that how it should be?

Anyway thats a whole new thread

Very nice car, theres not much else i would do, it looks good as it is (y)

Hi! no, they are 'rib' wheels. They are suppose to stick out. Though looks really great from the back and front cause you can see them. I love 'em to bits but the kurb doesnt LOL.

MEDWAY!!!!! i'm from SWALE (next door) :D

beck_4ever said:
Hi! no, they are 'rib' wheels. They are suppose to stick out. Though looks really great from the back and front cause you can see them. I love 'em to bits but the kurb doesnt LOL.

Lol dont drive too close to the kerb :p ;) :D

MEDWAY!!!!! i'm from SWALE (next door) :D

Oh no! *me hides* :D

shame i used to work that way, i head the opposite direction now. Still have meh car seen to there at teh fiat garage :D

Slc said:

shame i used to work that way, i head the opposite direction now. Still have meh car seen to there at teh fiat garage :D

me too. Maybe we have met :) Although they scare me at burgess garage. My punto originated from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slc

me too. Maybe we have met :) Although they scare me at burgess garage. My punto originated from there.

Hehe yeah probably have :) they not so bad in there the service manager lives next door to me :D..he's alright :D

Slc said:
Hehe yeah probably have :) they not so bad in there the service manager lives next door to me :D..he's alright :D

Ha, thats cool! You don't have far to go then if you need a service! lol.
Well, thats me off to bed for the night! Talk to you later maybe :) .
Thanks guys and gals for everything x Night ! X

Hehe yeah, he just brings a panda home and we swap for the day :D. Night night sweet dreams :)

nice car, really supprised i havent seen it mind as im in your neck of the woods (usually driving pretty quick mind :eek: so only pay attention to whats around etc rather than the cars themselves)

im thinking we should sort a kent meet soon as there are a growing number of us (y)

give us a toot n a wave if you see me

Back