Car_rear_Dside.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto

Introduction

Here it is... Pictures are really crap but are taken with my phone!.

Car_rear_Dside.jpg

Car_rear_view.jpg

Car_front_Pside.jpg

Car_front_Dside.jpg

Rubbish induction kit although better than most attempts lol:-
engine32.jpg

I like it soooo much :D
:eek:ya. he said that would see over 190bhp easy. but iv gone of the idea now think if im going to be paying someone to put new engine in might as well put a coupe one

A coupe engine would make it totally undrivable other than a straight line. Im not sure about were you live but I have lots of corners and bends all with rather prickly hedges on each side :rolleyes: :nerner:.

Dont get why people are so obsessed with stick a 10year old engine that weighs a tonne in a punto when you could put a Tjet lump in and see 250+bhp if you were willing to spend the money on it.

Dont get why people are so obsessed with stick a 10year old engine that weighs a tonne in a punto when you could put a Tjet lump in and see 250+bhp if you were willing to spend the money on it.
becouse a 1.4 runing all the power is going to use alot more petrol and is not going to be very reliable with over 200bhp where as for a 2l 20v that much power is a walk in the park

becouse a 1.4 runing all the power is going to use alot more petrol and is not going to be very reliable with over 200bhp where as for a 2l 20v that much power is a walk in the park

Lies, They will use similar amounts of petrol and the 1.4 while cruising using low boost on the motorway could see 40+mpg which is impossible in the Coupe.

Its fine talk to peter about it. If you do it on the cheap and dont maintain it properly then obviously it wont be reliable but i know what i would prefer to have in the front of my car a brand new engine with 250bhp or a 10+year old one with the same power.

Re: My New Punto

very nice :D

how easy to take stereo out, i need to replace my standard one :eek:

Get some removal keys and slot them in and it should be fine. :D 5 minute job. :)
Nice car, Chris.

Back