30640_420092411553_640311553_5432568_974237_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Mk2b.

Introduction

Right then, I have been on hear a while and own the car for about a year now and it is about time i started this thread so starting from the begining.

I bought the car completely standard and quickly invested in a badgeless front grill, Richbrook taxdisck holder and read universal mud flaps, along with getting rid of all those forcorte stickers.

After a while i then decided to have window tints put on and added a bee sting arial.

Then over the next four months i was busy and most noticeable i bought a set of Fiat 500 Abarth 16" alloys, Wind deflectors, The removal of side bump strips and badges, front punto mud flaps, TI Stickers, Colour coded wing mirrors and Wind screen wash nozzles, Side smoked indicator lenses and Aero wind screen wipers.

Finally i have know had 35mm Gmax lowering spring put on which has made a huge inprovement to handleing and looks of the car with picture to come.

So current car specification is:

Model : Fiat Punto Active Sport 3door
Engine Size : 1.2 8v
Year : 2005
Colour :Baltic Grey

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:
INTERNAL:
Richbrook stainless steel tax disc holder

EXTERNAL:
Window stickers removed
Window tints all round, Light on the front, Medium on the back
Black Aluminium ariel
Rear universal mud flaps
Front Punto aftermarket mud flaps
Side indicators smoked
Active Sport and Punto Badges removed
Badge less front grill
Side bump strips removed
Tinted wind deflectors
35mm Gmax Lowering springs all round
Colour Coded Wing mirrors and wind screen wash nozzles Aero VU wind screen wipers
16” Fiat 500 Abarth multi Spoke alloys

FUTURE MODS:
Exhaust
Side skirts
Induction Kit
Head lights turned black

So what does everyone think?
Re: My Punto Mk2b for sale

Ok so the sad day has come where I have to put my pride and joy up for sale.

If you are interested take the time to look through my thread and the recent pictures I have posted.

A price can be given for both as she stands and with all extra parts.

If you are interested please PM me

Hay mate, love the car. Just got my own MK2b in the same colour and was wondering how you fitted the rear mud flaps? I've bought some similar to yours but I find the exhaust might be too close to the rear left and might start to melt it. So how did you fit it to prevent this?

Hey mte really like your car,
I have just myself bought a black mk2b also 2004 reg and was looking to modify it but not sure where to look for the interior / exterior parts as i get a lot of results for mk2 parts but practically none for mk2b parts?

any help or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Hay mate, love the car. Just got my own MK2b in the same colour and was wondering how you fitted the rear mud flaps? I've bought some similar to yours but I find the exhaust might be too close to the rear left and might start to melt it. So how did you fit it to prevent this?

The mud flaps that I have come with little clips that fix straight on. And so long as the mud flap is not directly behind where the gasses come out then I have not had a problem.

Hey mte really like your car,
I have just myself bought a black mk2b also 2004 reg and was looking to modify it but not sure where to look for the interior / exterior parts as i get a lot of results for mk2 parts but practically none for mk2b parts?

any help or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

With the mk2b only been around for a few years you really have to dig to find some parts but also most parts are transferable between the mk2 and mk2b as they are pritty much the same. The best place for parts is either Ebay or having a really good look through google. Also it's worth trying you local scrap yard and asking around on here as many people tend to have spare parts.

With the mk2b only been around for a few years you really have to dig to find some parts but also most parts are transferable between the mk2 and mk2b as they are pritty much the same. The best place for parts is either Ebay or having a really good look through google. Also it's worth trying you local scrap yard and asking around on here as many people tend to have spare parts.

so if I was to buy some mk2 interior parts they would more than likely fit in my mk2b?

Did you buy any interior parts for your car?

Also if i was looking for items such as body kits would the mk2 part fit my mk2b?

(I have an mk2 punto on my drive but got hit and has been made a write off)

so if I was to buy some mk2 interior parts they would more than likely fit in my mk2b?

Did you buy any interior parts for your car?

Also if i was looking for items such as body kits would the mk2 part fit my mk2b?

(I have an mk2 punto on my drive but got hit and has been made a write off)

Yes the interiors are pritty much identical. I have bought one or two and had no issues going from mk2 to mk2b.

Mk2b is the face lift model of the mk2 so the exterior parts such as body kits many not fit as there are different mounting points.

Hope this helps.

Back