My punto mk2!!!

Currently reading:
My punto mk2!!!

Low down power is always going to be 8v high end (track and road) gota be a 16. All have strong points but standard 8v torque is lower than 16v lol.

Started quite an arguement here so i have lol :) ) Went and drove the 100bhp 1.9tdi ibiza today and acctually loved it:O The torque is unreal just pulls in every gear, had a cheeky wee overtake on an evo while on the testdrive which amused the salesman haha :) ) Something that would never be possible in the punto, Will be so sad to see the punto go :( but think its time is up x

Yeah well drove the car and i knew straight away it was the car for me :) Finance accepted and signing on the dotted line on wednesday :) The puntos getting the wheels and sound system swapped back to standard as its being traded in and goin to the market so you may see it about someday lol x

Cheers :) wish i wasnt getting rid of the car but we all get a new car at somepoint :p love how friendly this forum is though xx

Cheers guys shall deffos still stick about :) By the way got a set of lenso RS5 wheels going spare now since the cars being traded in so if any1 is interested or knows any1 that would be then let me know :) xx

Looking for £200 is possible coz got 2 brand new toyo T1R's on the front, size are 195/45R16 by the way, chromes slightly pitted on all 4 wheels though. Would listen to sensible offers though :) x

Just posting a load of pics that i got my mate to take for me the other day to show the car in its final form before the wheels came off and it was traded in :(

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0428-1.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Comments appreciated!!!!1

Well its away to auction in Glasgow as far as i know :( hope they do a good job with it and dont wreck or put silly bodykits on it, at least i still have the wheels sitting in mty shed :) xx

Back