DSC00089.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

DSC000931.JPG

DSC000941.JPG

:yum:
bulldog5046 said:
last time i mesured myself i think i was 5'5"....think i've grown a little since :)

EDIT: forgot to mention, the alloys are amazing, they are completely un-kurbed :eek:
Looks very nice mate (y) You got lucky with the undamaged alloys, although you'd need pretty high kerbs to do any damage to them ones as the tyres would take most of the hit.

very nicely done mate, looks like youve got urself a mega bargain there (y) esp as you have now dorted the prob with cyl No 5

keep her as she is mate, some nice alloys, drop her into the weeds n tint the windows, then its all one and dusted (y)

Andy_sx said:
very nicely done mate, looks like youve got urself a mega bargain there (y) esp as you have now dorted the prob with cyl No 5

keep her as she is mate, some nice alloys, drop her into the weeds n tint the windows, then its all one and dusted (y)

well cyl 5 was working, now its not again lol, i'm convinced its the injector tho.

my planned mods were as you mentioned the 16-18 spoke alloys, tints, and lower it -40mm

i also hope to find a nice bumper splitter, skirts and finally bonnet louvers as they look sexwee :cool:

once thats done should just have to stand back and admire it :p

bulldog5046 said:
well cyl 5 was working, now its not again lol, i'm convinced its the injector tho.

my planned mods were as you mentioned the 16-18 spoke alloys, tints, and lower it -40mm

i also hope to find a nice bumper splitter, skirts and finally bonnet louvers as they look sexwee :cool:

once thats done should just have to stand back and admire it :p

sounds like a god plan to me, ill keep an eye out for that splitter you liked and posted in the bravo section, as soon ill be looking for 20v body bits soon (just got to sell my 1.2 to get me a hgt) have a feeling its custom though, maybe from an ibiza... will keep on it tho.

think the alloys may have too many spoke, dont actually know how many mine have, but they will deff be staying with me, just to me from the sound of it there will be too much happening and will be a royal pain in the ars* to clean (take it from me :p :eek: )

hhhmm when i first saw it i thought eeewww but..... tinted all round, dropped, 17s or something, mattress (or jacuzzi :p) in back with a widescreen tv where the rear window is and youve got the coolest motor around! :cool:

Back