My new Italian Stallion

Currently reading:
My new Italian Stallion

wicked car m8, they are great and indeed the engine sounds like any other engine should sound like.
Ou do know most of the elektrics in the 145 is strait from the tipo do you..??
Look @ your windscreenwhiperhandle (gotta love scrabble), and the other handle's..
Do they remoind you of something tipo like..:D

oohh and do NOT forget the cambelt changes on those cars, it will cost you **** loads when it snaps..:bang: so when you not shure when it was last changed get it done or do it your self soon.

and asfar as engine size, they got the 1.4 flat 4 over here aswell in the early models.

Cheers for that. (y) The cambelt and waterpump are being done next Saturday. It's on 78k and I'm not sure if it's been changed already. I know they are closely related to the Tipo. They suffer the same electrical glitches as the Tipo and the same problems crop up, like the front wiper linkages. Sure that's all part of the character! :p

Steve said:
Here, next tuesday night, www.niimc.com, hint, hint. Then we can 'talk' about this matter face to face. :)

time? :)

oh Steve, did I see you in Moira yesterday? I drove past you I think on the main street on my way back from Rushmere. saw the FEZ and the clean-ness, thought it must be you!!! Looked great!!

Do the NIIMC have a dirty car comp as mine is definately in the running! (y)

I wash the damn thing twice a week yet it still is the most disgustingly dirty car on the road due to a daily commute along the strangford road. I am talking major muck!!!

of course you are referring to a physical beating as your car could never do that job for you against mine. :slayer:

it would seem, i am thinking, if you cant do it with oodles more power, ie your last alfa, your not gonna be able to do it with less...(y)

and it was and probably will be one of the only times i will get one over on you:devil:

Back