My new car!! - a fiat Tipo (ish)

Currently reading:
My new car!! - a fiat Tipo (ish)

Well, it's only been 8 months of HGT bliss and i have found a new car already.

I fell in love with alfa's at the beginning of the year and have been looking for one for a while now. Finally found a goodun for sale not too far away.

She is an alfa 145 cloverleaf in the very rare (but not as rare as ron burgundy HGT's) Zoe Yellow. 2.0 16v, goes like s*** off a shovel (although by the book, not that much quicker than the HGT)

It has the most comfortable seats i have sat in and the car itself feels very "raw", not as soft as the HGT.

Only problem i have is the low ground clearence on my awfull farm track of a driveway. The clutch is also a little dodgy but that can be fixed easily enough.

I will give her a service tomorrow (after digging out my driveway some more) and she will be ready for the summer.

66467c2afc06305.jpg

66467c2b4b77af0.jpg

66467c2afbb7eb9.jpg

Completely standard apart from the serpants above the indicators.

Best part about it, no difference in fuel consumption, insurance or tax. Cheaper than the HGT to buy so i can make a little money for my Flat fun.

Only plans for the car are, clear side repeaters, new clutch, black vynal between doors and rear windows and a supersprint backbox.

My HGT is for sale, £2900 ovno, need room and money for a flat so please buy it!

She may not be a fiat, but she is still Fiat-Auto.

Lol, thanks. The colour is a marmite thing, i like it, some hate it.

Totally different from the punto in every way, i like it!

am not sure if a like it but then its not my car so enjoy and anything is better than a punto :D

P.S i cant say much am buying another rover(620ti 2.0 16v 200 bhp and thats standed)<<<that make it better :cool:

SPORTING_16V said:
did i forget to say am keeping my punto and the rover is almost like an alfa leather and wood :D

Dont Ever EVER say that :p

I assume you still want the window regulators and rear hatch handle for the punto?

puntomatt said:
cliff that way >>>

ok maybe to far wat i should say is it a honda the 200,400 and 600(not the diesel or ti) all have honda engines and the 620ti is the honda accrord but with rover own engine does that put me back in the good book :D

also rover 75 bmw engine

alfa=alfa

well, i no you can have a shot only if i can have a shot of the 156

2.4jtd remapped to 180 bhp
620ti standed 200 bhp

i say that fair wat you say

SPORTING_16V said:
that was you how got them i forgot how had them yes yes yes yes i need them and yes sorry i to many

alfa=rover :lol: :lol:

Lol, i was just checking just incase you where getting rid of the punto.

SPORTING_16V said:
well, i no you can have a shot only if i can have a shot of the 156

2.4jtd remapped to 180 bhp
620ti standed 200 bhp

i say that fair wat you say

I say I'll wait till I see the Rover and make a judgement :eek: (besides my car has more torque ;) )

Back