General my new ABARTH

Currently reading:
General my new ABARTH

lol What a pr*ck. One of the most ugly cars on sale in the UK at the minute for £6k+ more than one of the sexiest cars on the market. Then slating the more superior car. Like matt said, tuned....bye bye

corsa vxr wasn't even as good as my old punto hgt imo as was going to buy one until i test drove it! you dont buy a fiat for what the book says though, you buy it for how it feels and how it looks! the only make of car i've owned twice, tried others but came back. the new civic type r also driven one of them, has no torque and you feel so detatched from the dirivng experience, ep3 ftw! whip the newb round a track and in a straight line!

corsa vxr wasn't even as good as my old punto hgt imo as was going to buy one until i test drove it! you dont buy a fiat for what the book says though, you buy it for how it feels and how it looks! the only make of car i've owned twice, tried others but came back. the new civic type r also driven one of them, has no torque and you feel so detatched from the dirivng experience, ep3 ftw! whip the newb round a track and in a straight line!

i know, its funny how people can say an engine that doesnt produce any torque till 5600 rpm 'amazing'.

all the lag of a massive turbo, with none of the power imo.

Think the fact he kept the GPS for a couple of years and did +40k miles in it compared to having the VXR for several months speaks for itself or less he has kept the VXR and CTR??

I dont think anyone here has a problem with someone buying a non-fiat and still being a member here after all they were still part of the fiat experience (good or bad) but to come back and slag the cars that FF members have paid good money for and worked hard for annoys me....especially when they are talking s*it.

We can all have a laugh here & some arguments (ok quite a few) but as the wise man outside asdas in coatbridge told me one night..."never turn your back on a fiat because you will seek in again one day"(y)

alright I made that last bit up but you know what I mean, dont burn your bridges etc etc;)

i have the civic type r gt with 19"rage alloys in milano red.purchased on the 14th of november.got for £17090.rrp is £20.300 a bargain.the vxr sale fell through due to the credit crunch:)to all who slate the car that's your opinion and are welcome to it(y)as am i on the abarth.not any other punto as they value for money especially the m-jet/t-jet they know there turf.i drove the abarth on 2 separate occasions descent handling car nice torquay engine.the essesse will almost be better.but you all miss the point they aint worth rrp prices.the essence is a joke funny money.£17,500 for a basic.what will it be worth in 2yrs.and depreciation and reliability are fiats its akiles heel.enjoy your fiats chaps(y)

you got the wrong alloys. is that why the car was so cheap?

how much torque does your engine produce and at what rpm.

i came back on to correct all your assumptions of which car i had.as for torque who needs it when you can rev it all day at 8000 rpm and it wont falter how many have driven a fn2 on this forum:confused:my comments on the abarth are based on fact not correct grammar:D as for the wrong alloys 19" polished rage alloys they are a work of art and most definitely wont corrode like the fiat m-jets alloys.on comparison with the quality of bmw m3 alloys.as for cheap...:D:D:D:D go girl go you dont have a clue?which fiat do you own:confused:;)

Back