P1010617.jpg

500 My modified 500

Where did you get the sunstrip from? What are the wheels actually called? They look pretty sweet.:cool:

I passed you on the A45 - you were going in the opposite direction - I was enroute Coventry two weeks ago on Saturday afternoon.

The stripes are eye-grabbing.

Nice car, for a builder.

I know you posted this a while ago Ed, but do you drive down the A45 often? I use it every day to get to and from work, I saw Luke the other day near where I work, it would be cool to see you too! (y)

P1010617.jpg
P1010680.jpg
P10106811.jpg
P10106851.jpg
Heres
P1010689.jpg
my 500 1.2 sport

Lowered 40mm
18" alloys
cat back exhaust
kenwood flip out head unit
graphics

soon remap and air induction kit

what do u recon?
P1010690.jpg

hey man, loving the flip out head unit. I was thinking of getting one of these when my 500 arrives soon but I wasn't sure whether it would fit. Do you know the model number of this kenwood unit? Btw, also loving the stripes!(y)

That's the most beautiful 500 I've ever seen!Including the Abarth and the Hammann , which I both love.Congrats mate!!!These rims...God these rims..Fantastic!!!(y)(y)

don't like the stripes.

good work on blackening out the void behind the wheels' spokes... lol.

Looks great. Should have picked mine up today, but the darned DVLA hasn't sent through the cherished transfer documentation yet. I have to content myself with looking at other people's rides.

Word of advice. Try not to post your full VRM on the photos and at least make an attempt to mask it with Photoshop or the equivalent. You never know who is browsing these forums.

Why what they gonna do? Much higher chance someone can clone the plates just driving around.

It's not about cloning the plates. I work in IT in the insurance industry. Armed with that information (and in the comfort of their own home) an individual could perform a full DVLA MID request, which would yield the owners' full name, address, driving licence details, penalty points, etc. The possibilities for identity theft are endless.

Admittedly, you could go outside with a notepad and pen and write down the registration of any car that takes your fancy and do the same, but it's cold and wet out there and you are making the job easier.

It's not about cloning the plates. I work in IT in the insurance industry. Armed with that information (and in the comfort of their own home) an individual could perform a full DVLA MID request, which would yield the owners' full name, address, driving licence details, penalty points, etc. The possibilities for identity theft are endless.

Admittedly, you could go outside with a notepad and pen and write down the registration of any car that takes your fancy and do the same, but it's cold and wet out there and you are making the job easier.

They could, but they are gonna have to pay for it? or have an account already so someones gonna be traceable.

Its no different to me looking out the window of our appartment and writing down 20+ registrations.

Back on topic though, LukeM your 500 is ace!

Last edited:
Back