alloys.png

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Mk2b.

Introduction

My MK2B

yeah im getting the side decal with punto writen on it not abarth cos my car ant an abarth lolz but it was nice of the guy to make me a pic to halfway what im thinking of doing with mine. and also i like your alloys but there not for me, i really like the stock look atm but with some differences that make it look more apealing, your car is nice tho

yeah im getting the side decal with punto writen on it not abarth cos my car ant an abarth lolz but it was nice of the guy to make me a pic to halfway what im thinking of doing with mine. and also i like your alloys but there not for me, i really like the stock look atm but with some differences that make it look more apealing, your car is nice tho

Mine wasnt an Abarth either... But Shhh... :rolleyes:

Not my car anymore anyway. Well hopefully... :eek: but thanks. thats why the alloys are for sale.

not sure i like the last photoshop,think it needs one or the other ie side skirts or side strips

other than that its a nice looking car

yeah i agree , i think im going to buy daves side skirts seen as he is breaking down his punto, im not to sure tho, i like the stock look, iv never been a masive fan of adding extras like side skirts and spoilers, but daves prices are too good to resist!

liking it ive got exact same car lol, have my summer wheels striped back filled and primered and was feeling white but wasn't sure but think i just might do it lol

yeah the contrast between blue and white looks really good, i ust to have black alloys on mine and it just didnt look rite, but white works really well!

this is more like i want it! perfect

but123b.jpg

The wheels and the decal finish the car off perfect.

What I like most is that the white alloys aren’t in your face. Less is more! I have an Active five door in that colour, recently got the same alloys and you’ve got me wanting mine just like that!

Painted my Calipers hammerite smooth blue today and it’s a nice match on the paint work. Considered it?

Painted my Calipers hammerite smooth blue today and it’s a nice match on the paint work. Considered it?

funny you should say that, i took off all my wheels yesterday to give behind the alloys a well needed jet wash to get all the muck out, and decidded to paint my frount calipers blue, and leave the back in black :)

I still have to do the drums. I bought silver for them cause i don't want them to stand out too much and the rust on them is doing my head. I thought black might be to in your face. Got any pics?

Cheers :)

changed my mind lol asked insurance for a quote on daves exhaust and its 100 quid more a year , the guy actully said to me, what a mk2b? you do know there nearly tuching the ground when you stall them, i was like sigh 'true'

got more ideas soon tho keep ur eyes pealed ;)

Back