2012-07-04_12-49-36_204.jpg

Plans:

Interior
  • Alfa 147 leather seats/black punto interior
  • Sporting Steering Wheel
  • Footwell LEDs
  • Chrome Pedals
Exterior
  • Abarth front and rear bumpers (already purchased)
  • Sporting spoiler (already purchased)
  • Tint the rear windows
  • Coilovers
  • Maybe Destrip the sides??
  • Rear drum conversion
Engine
  • New Spark Plugs
  • New HT leads
  • Paint the engine black
Would love to do performance mods but insurance company wont let me yet! (n)

Feel free to comment (y)
Reactions: WILDPUNTO
Finally PART 2:
The Backing plate taken off the original Fiat seats:

The original Alfa seats stripped:

The Alfa leather over the Fiat seat:

The Final Product
2013-01-18_13-35-41_844.jpg

Added the headrests in aswell

Finally them in the car:
2013-01-18_14-37-35_926.jpg

Very Very happy with how they have come out :D

Small Update:
New Sub and amp upgrade from the Edge 10" i was running.
The Sub:

A Rainbow Hammer 12"

The Amp:

A Genesis Profile Sub amplifier.

The improved sound quality from the amp and sub upgrade is soo noticable compared to the EDGE as is the depth and amount of bass produced at not just high volumes but at low volumes aswell! :D

A boot build is one of the things on the agenda for the future, as I hate the wires being all over the place!! :bang:

More to follow soon... (y)

i have a Vibe sub and amp but it is knackered

Look for Diamond, Rainbow, Jl, Hertz energy range all of these will need to be put into enclosures and need a seperate amp. Brands like Vibe, Edge and Fli (subsections of vibe) make subs available with the amp included into the enclosure like the sub i used to have (Edge active 10"). These will be plenty good enough unless you are looking for superior sound quality then look for the subs i mentioned at the start, but quality comes with a price ;) i got lucky and got my new stuff on ebay for a fraction of the RRP price but you just gotta keep your eye out :D

Look for Diamond, Rainbow, Jl, Hertz energy range all of these will need to be put into enclosures and need a seperate amp. Brands like Vibe, Edge and Fli (subsections of vibe) make subs available with the amp included into the enclosure like the sub i used to have (Edge active 10"). These will be plenty good enough unless you are looking for superior sound quality then look for the subs i mentioned at the start, but quality comes with a price ;) i got lucky and got my new stuff on ebay for a fraction of the RRP price but you just gotta keep your eye out :D

so are Vibe Edge and Fli cheaper and lower end subs? i will need to keep my eye out im looking to spend under 70 pounds

Things which will be happening in the not to distance future:
1.Side skirts to be fitted hopefully in the next couple weeks :D
2.Currently in the process of drawing up plans for a boot build.
3.Also build my tweeters into the A-pillars
4.I will be covering all interior plastics and dash board in black alcantara, door cards will be re trimmed with black leather and hints of red suede maybe to keep the black and red interior theme going :) at this time I will be sound deadening the doors aswell.
5.This is an ongoing thing as I am saving up for something big and this specific thing has never been done before on the forum ;) things similar have been done but not this exactly :cool:

I will keep you all posted of current updates as and when they happen :) wat are your thoughts guys... :D

Little Update: My rear light tint was fading and going a dull colour, so i decided that i wanted to redo the tint. So I sold my rear tinted lights (and got a free set as part of the deal (y))
This then meant I had a completely new set of lights to do again and even better and more professionally than before, I got myself some professionally lacquer not the crappy halfords stuff ;) and the tint spray and then tinted the lights and covered them in a few coats of lacquer and this is the end result:

This is the old set:

As you can see they are slightly lighter than before as i wanted to maintain some of the red and black theme on the outside, plus the lacquer lightened them up considerably anyway.

More updates to follow :)

looks lovely mate, makes me wish i hadn't been so hasty trading mine in when driveshaft broke. Side skirts are a piece of **** to fit get them on lmao! sikaflex or tiger seal 2 self tappers and car less for 24 hours.

Back