DSC08636.JPG

Bravo (Classic) My HGT. Finally got some wheels that fit!

Introduction

As some of you know, had a hell of a job actually getting some wheels that fit my hgt, but finally got a company to send me the correct wheels :rolleyes:

Bought these 18" BK racing 318's with 215/35/18 tyres.

(yes my car does need an urgent wash!)

DSC08636.JPG

DSC08638.JPG

They just fit as my car is lowered al round and has the valance on the back, which is super super tight (about 20mm clearance!) but they don't rub at all :)

Just waiting for my nice new grooved and drilled discs and matching pads to arrive next week and will have them fitted front and rear, and will have the calipers re-painted at the same time too.
Seb_Fiat_Brava said:
Looking sweet :D

Any other mods on that?

Thanks.
Other mods are just what I listed on my other thread.

Quick rundown.

Full Koni suspension kit
K+N Induction Kit
Full Stainless Magnex system with de-cat pipe
Some sort of chip (previous owner had fitted so until it's tuned & rr'd not got a clue what it is)
Abarth Front Bumper
Rear lower valance
Carbon M3 mirrors
Carbon fibre LED rear clusters (not yet fitted)
Alfa 147 door handles (still not got round to fitting them!)
18" BK Racing wheels & Tyres
Pioneer 5700 motorised In dash dvd/tv screen
2x 5.6" Centurion headrest screens
4x kicker kx200.2 amps
2x sets kicker 5" kx components
2x 12" FLI subwoofers
Stinger 1.2 Farad cap (to fit)
Boot all re-trimmed to match install
polished sill plates
Polished pedal covers
Polished gear surround & leather gaitor
Tailored mats

Next week have coming ready to fit:
front and rear grooved & drilled discs & fast road pads
Clear front repeaters
Another 2x matching centurion tv screens & another 2x front headrests which i'll mount on the rear seats as the screens won't fit in the original rear ones.

Have also bought a lower splitter for my front bumper which will get fitted when the car goes to the bodyshop in the near future.

It's sort of an on-going thing at the moment. apart from what i've listed would like to get hold of a front strut brace, maybe have the manifold heat shield polished up, and a better battery (something like an optima or a stinger)

Cheers!

Back