Styling My Grande Punto - updated 26/9/2008 deep dish

Currently reading:
Styling My Grande Punto - updated 26/9/2008 deep dish

Don't know how to make a new thread and don't want to post all over Jamies thread .. Just need some help with parts, i've got a Grande Punto 1.9 Jtd .. Was wondering if anyone know where/if i can get an AEM intake .. Blitz Intercooler .. Or anything as good, it's running 182.8Bhp and 243.6 ft-lb torque, what would it be around with those 2 new parts ??

Thanks

Don't know how to make a new thread and don't want to post all over Jamies thread.. Just need some help with parts, i've got a Grande Punto 1.9 Jtd .. Was wondering if anyone know where/if i can get an AEM intake .. Blitz Intercooler .. Or anything as good, it's running 182.8Bhp and 243.6 ft-lb torque, what would it be around with those 2 new parts ??

Thanks

so you post anyways?
go into gp section and under the ad's it will have this button which says "new thread" or somthing of simalar writing..

Don't know how to make a new thread and don't want to post all over Jamies thread .. Just need some help with parts, i've got a Grande Punto 1.9 Jtd .. Was wondering if anyone know where/if i can get an AEM intake .. Blitz Intercooler .. Or anything as good, it's running 182.8Bhp and 243.6 ft-lb torque, what would it be around with those 2 new parts ??

Thanks

i made you your very own thread days ago, its here https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/178407-what-induction-kit-my-very-own-special-thread.html :rolleyes:

teaser :p

DSC00776.jpg

no you didnt assface ;)

cos it looks different than that! i had a few bits painted differently

Back