image.jpg

Grande Punto My grande punto 1.4 sporting .. So far...

Introduction

This is my first ever post so don't really know what I'm doing....

Got my punto about 3 weeks ago lucky I bought this over a Nissan note 1.5 diesel!!!

So here it is ....

(If I've posted properly photo should be uploaded on here too)

That was when it was standard

mods so far

Rear windows tinted
Xeon ultra blue head lights
Edge active 750 watt subwoofer
Pressed plates
Fiat forum stickers
Just purchased set of coilovers

Will put more pics up as the modding goes on
Reactions: steve119
Make sure you get your tracking done again then or you will start eating tyres! Looks great with the lows though :)

I know mate need to get it sorted only got time to do things on a Sunday as I work the rest of he week which is ****. Handling is unreal now just sticks to the road no roll no under steer just a bit bumpy that's all.

The doors are easy to do mate, I done mine yesterday the hardest bit for me was doing the bit behind the wing mirrors coz im right handed and it was awquard, but still only took 35 mins :)

Was looking on eBay yesterday and came across a gsr induction for my car and engine. Had a bid on it and won it for £63 bargain ! Can't wait to get it on the car when it arrives! Does it make much difference coming from anyone that's used them?

Been a busy month!! Got the gsr induction kit fitted! Got my door panels vinyl wrapped in carbon fibre! And now just ordered these bad boys ! Can't wait to get them onImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385409903.475632.jpg

What do you's reckon??

Cheers mate! Mines just a 1.4 16v never had any problems at all engine is smooth as anything only thing I've had to replace is the breaks but due to wear anyways but it's a really good car

Back