My GP I.C.E.

Currently reading:
My GP I.C.E.

my_6th_sense

I'm sorry for the bad image quality..It was taken with my old mobile phone...
Anyway..These are the modifications I made in my GP SPORT:

- Punto Doorstyles
- Metalic floormats (real alu - self made)
- metalic look on window buttons
- NFS pedals
- Kenwood DVD system (7" screen)
- SPARCO belt covers
- PUNTO 3d break light cover
- 3000W max. amplifier (2 X 680W RMS)
- 1500W Woofer (2X 750W)
- philips X-treme Power (Racing performance) lights

More to come! Any ideas? Let me know!

BTW: I'm selling a 750W Woofer (12") and a 750W amplifier(bass boost,frequence,...)
It was in my car for about 2 months so it's like new!
Interested? Send me a PM..

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 31
Is that a continium transfunctioner in your boot?

Did you wire it yourself? Was there much trouble bringing the wire from the battery into the back?

Yes I did all the work myself..
I tried it but its not possible to do it yourself because there are no holes between the battery and the inside of the car. (you can drill them though, but i'd prefer not to).
Since there's a pretty thick + (red) cable in the trunck (about 2.5 mm² I guess) there is no need to bring a wire from the battery to the back.
Theoreticly the cable should be 6mm² but as long as it works fine and the fuse does not burn, its ok for me.

And yes, my car is black :)

BTW, I hope my english is understandable, because I'm not used to write technical terms in english :)

what have u done about the vibration noise from the flimsy plastic that is on the interior of the boot lid? U must get it i do and my sub is a 250w sub!
if i compress the plastic in just behind the parcel shelf and behind the wiper then it stops but u av to push with a bit of force. any ideas to get rid of this problem.

what have u done about the vibration noise from the flimsy plastic that is on the interior of the boot lid? U must get it i do and my sub is a 250w sub!
if i compress the plastic in just behind the parcel shelf and behind the wiper then it stops but u av to push with a bit of force. any ideas to get rid of this problem.

new clips?

i need a couple. broke one when i fitted my screen :eek:

There is a grommit in the back right corner of the bonnet which you can take a power cable from the battery through the bulkhead into the car. If anyone needs a pic I can sort it out. I stillo need to sort pics out of my sub install under the passenger seat.

Alex

Back