Panda My first FIAT!

Currently reading:
Panda My first FIAT!

Hello to you all!

Picked up my first ever fiat yesterday. I'm already incredibly chuffed with it!

Needed a new daily driver / winter car so I could take my other car off the road while the rubbish weather comes in. I had initially looked for an ignis sport or polo around the £1500 mark, but had no joy finding nice ones locally.

In the end I upped my budget and got something I always fancied; a Panda 100HP.

Excuse the terrible phone picture:
67525_10101314037686719_304048877_n.jpg

Its great fun and actually reminds me of my old clio 172 I had years back. Like driving round inside an excitable terrier.

This is why I bought the panda;
DSC00387.jpg

Last year it proved itself not to be a terribly good winter vehicle, but I love it dearly and hopefully having the panda will keep me entertained yet allow me to sort some bits on the M Coupe now its no longer my daily driver.

Cheers
Tom

Hello to you all!

Picked up my first ever fiat yesterday. I'm already incredibly chuffed with it!

Needed a new daily driver / winter car so I could take my other car off the road while the rubbish weather comes in. I had initially looked for an ignis sport or polo around the £1500 mark, but had no joy finding nice ones locally.

In the end I upped my budget and got something I always fancied; a Panda 100HP.

Excuse the terrible phone picture:
67525_10101314037686719_304048877_n.jpg

Its great fun and actually reminds me of my old clio 172 I had years back. Like driving round inside an excitable terrier.

This is why I bought the panda;
DSC00387.jpg

Last year it proved itself not to be a terribly good vehicle, but I pray its not dear and hopefully having the panda will keep me entertained yet allow me to sell on the M Coupe now its no longer choking up my drive.

Cheers
Tom

Fixed for ya..:D

Back