My Fiesta Facelift **56k No Chance Sorry**

Currently reading:
My Fiesta Facelift **56k No Chance Sorry**

£300 is a bargain no matter the quality. I've seen a few paintjob's sprays that have been as good as factory, and just a few that have been worthy of an aston :eek: results from like backstreet spray shops an all (y)

tis worth it though, and I think the relocated number plate and facelift bumper look spot on(y)

Sorry folks i forgot about this topic

Since these pics i've fitted some mud flaps ready for the winter if the car'll be on the road over winter. Also put all plans etc on hold as i wanna spend some cash on myself rather than putting every penny i earn into the car. I'll have a spoiler for it soon when my mate splits his Mk6 and that'll be it untill early to mid 2008

If that was the case a nice wee PM would have done just so i was notified i'd posted too many pics and they were removing them. Instead of just taking it upon themselves to remove them and not inform me. All they need to is ask and i woulda removed some

56k doesnt mean there are 56k worth of photos, it means that it would load up terribly slow if you are using a 56k modem

Well since somehow or another my pics have dissapeared/been removed? Here's a small selection

Fezzy12002.jpg

Falkirk003.jpg

Fez003.jpg

Fez3002.jpg

Fezzy001_001.jpg

Fiesta6-2.jpg

Fiesta6-3.jpg

Fiesta6-4.jpg

Flip001.jpg

Mk6.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg