My Fiesta Facelift **56k No Chance Sorry**

Currently reading:
My Fiesta Facelift **56k No Chance Sorry**

Plates are perfectly legal actually. Believe it or not they don't legally have to be reflective, the law only states the size and spacing of the letters be correct which they are so i can't be touched. I've only ever been pulled once which was for my fog lights on in a private car park, dunno why i put them on tbh tho

Cheers for the comments guys

Last edited:
wheels and lowering set it off a treat but ford dropped a clanger making those front and rear lights the shape they are they just dont suit at all

nice car mate dads got a 05plate 1.4 zetec, u must be gutted bout the scratch off the bus tho

yeah i really like the wheels! it looks good not over the top like a few fiestas! nice work!!

not bad looking car looks nice lowered, you would like my mates mk6 fiesta he has posted on here but has changed it even more since, hes changed alot of things, even putting brembo callipers on it with braided hose kit, hes on the ukfn website:eek:

you would like my mates mk6 fiesta he has posted on here but has changed it even more since, hes changed alot of things, even putting brembo callipers on it with braided hose kit, hes on the ukfn website:eek:

he put pics up on here? you got a link i wouldn't mind having a look at it?

Since these pics just to name a few things,

OZ 18" alloys
strut brace
mk6.5 rear lights (facelift model)
Rockford fosgate audio
front and rear tints
suede interior and roof lining
rear disc conversion and soon brembo front caliper upgrade
GAZ coilovers just purchased and soon to be fitted
new exhaust system (one either side)

il try get some pics soon, or if not his car is on ukfn

Yeh i've seen Craigs car on UKFN looks smart as. The bus damage is now fixed at my cost as i had no witnesses. I had to watch the bus hit the car too as i couldn't get in to move it :( but it's done now. Still got a long way to go with it but totally skint the now with just buying a years tax and insurance and first service due next month, so i'm screwed till september :(

Cheers for the comments folks, still got the kit to buy and get the boot smoothed then it's onto the interior

sweet fiesta (red one). I actually like the facelift lights, the old ones are very nice, and give the car *that* look, and the new ones give it a more bubbly look, which moving your plate down a bit enhances! if ONLY you didn't have to have a front plate it would look great :D

as for the bus scratch, i'm 95% sure you can get that out with some careful product choice and a couple of hours on your bum on the tarmac (y)

hint..
sand the cracks, doesn't have to be mega neat, something like 1200grit wet and dry
touch up paint to fill in the holes, allow it to stand proud of the surface (little bit)..
allow at least 24hours to dry.
wash and dry area again, then very carefully wet 1200grit the raised bits of paint down to flush with existing paint.
then use a hard polish/'paint renovator' not t-cut. and a microfibre polish pad to work it in hard. repeat this stage quite a few times until the area (don't go too far into the good paintwork) is smooth and you can't see any marks in the clearcoat.
wash and dry area again to assess how its getting on.
if there is still pitting and lines then repeatt eh hard polish (gritty polish I mean).
if its smooth and just a bit hazey (will be quite hazy), then go onto..
a much finer polish, you want something like a finishing polish, or whatever you normally use. even AG SRP would do the job.
finish with a good paint sealent!

and the scratchs/marks should be gone, or near enough by hand, if you know a GOOD bloke with a machine polisher go to them and you will get better results. maybe cost you about £50

Last edited:
I just had the full lot resprayed. The wing and bumper have been fully and professionally resprayed. And to match the paint the other wing was painted aswell. Cheers for the advice tho bud but one was right bak to the black on the bumper

£300 that was the 2 wings and the full bumper stripped and painted, and the number plate recess filled in. Was a mate who done it and tbh i don't care about the price as his works thee best i've seen

Back