Uno1.jpg

Uno My Fiat Uno Turbo MK2

Introduction

Ok, now I know I said I wouldnt reviel my new car until AutoItalia Stanford Hall but I couldnt wait :D

Meet, The Turbo...

Uno1.jpgUno2.jpg
Uno3.jpgUno4.jpg
Uno5.jpg

As you can see, its yellow, very yellow :D Its not broom yellow but is actually a Renault colour but its just a punchy, if not more so than Broom yellow.

The car is in superb condition with only a slight patch of rust coming through on the rear of the passenger side rear quater panel. The rest of the car is completly rust free (y):D

The paint on the bumpers has cracked in a few places (they are resprayed black bumpers which bend and flex so the paint cracks unfortunatly) but its ok as I planned to get an MK1 turbo front bumper for it anyway.

Interior is the MK1 interior (inc carpet) which is nice :D love it :D, dash is still MK2 though.

Anyway, ill let you see the pictures and be the judges. I love it and am so chuffed to pieces about it :D:D:D
Gotta be one of the best cars on forum :eek:

cept for a certain red cinq :rolleyes:

whats the ABS model then chris??

:worship: lookin forward to a ride in that (y) :slayer:

and awww thats priceless :)

Attachments

• Uno11.jpg
    Uno11.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Haha.............kittys do love the unos!
caption: "What the fook is that?"

A h-reg ABS model?
I thort they introduced that on later models?

Sweet find mate!

Got some abarth recaro seats if you intrested?

Engine Re-built with pistons- rings, Crank balanced & polished re-ground ,New bearings-big+main. Recon Cyl Head.

Kent fast road cam.

AR TURBO ENGINEERING turbo with 360 deg thrust bearings.

Custom janspeed backbox with straight through system

Lowered 60mm on Gmax kit.

OMP front strut brace

15" Team Dynamics Monza Alloys (anthracite) with Avon 195/45 all round.

Bailey dump valve

And thats about it performance wise.. or atleast all I can think of. Previous owner (of over 10 years) said he had it RRed at 134hp after the engine rebuild.

Its running standard boost but has been setup to run 1 bar so I just need to turn it up again :p

Back