Uno1.jpg

Uno My Fiat Uno Turbo MK2

Introduction

Ok, now I know I said I wouldnt reviel my new car until AutoItalia Stanford Hall but I couldnt wait :D

Meet, The Turbo...

Uno1.jpgUno2.jpg
Uno3.jpgUno4.jpg
Uno5.jpg

As you can see, its yellow, very yellow :D Its not broom yellow but is actually a Renault colour but its just a punchy, if not more so than Broom yellow.

The car is in superb condition with only a slight patch of rust coming through on the rear of the passenger side rear quater panel. The rest of the car is completly rust free (y):D

The paint on the bumpers has cracked in a few places (they are resprayed black bumpers which bend and flex so the paint cracks unfortunatly) but its ok as I planned to get an MK1 turbo front bumper for it anyway.

Interior is the MK1 interior (inc carpet) which is nice :D love it :D, dash is still MK2 though.

Anyway, ill let you see the pictures and be the judges. I love it and am so chuffed to pieces about it :D:D:D
Just another update for anyone who's interested :)

Seeing as the car only came with the standard speakers in the rear quater panels and 2 big subs in the boot, I decided I needed some better mid/high range speakers to replace the ageing standard 4"ers. one of them was blown anyway...

I bought a set of JBL 6x9s (dont kill me chaos :eek:) which ive owned before and were very happy with the quality of sound for the price. They are 100W RMS so plenty of power should I want to use it.

I then set about building a stealth shelf as 1. I didnt want the speakers on display and 2. The standard shelf was a little broken and plus its crappy and weak anyway :p

Uno16.jpgUno17.jpg
Uno18.jpgUno19.jpg
Uno20.jpg

Ive made it with 2 layers so that the 6x9s could still be bottom mounted but would still be sunk into the shelf to hide them. I will carpet it later (not got the carpet) which will just go straight over the top to cover the speakers :D

Its a nice solid base for the speakers so they dont sound hollow like when mounted in a normal parcel shelf :D

Back