my dinner

Currently reading:
my dinner

I think when you genetically engineer babies like Ben, the volume control switch on the back helps keep the peace. Although a large rubber mallet has a similar affect... or the bottle of Chloroform under the bed. (y)

Dave is that safeways own brand of bacon?????? if so i have to find a way to get some, my local dosent sell it anymore, and its the nicest stuff on earth.

For my dinner today, ive just got back from a meal with sami-belchi-boo, had a veggie spicy bean sheperds pie that was very nice, while mybelchies munched on a lettuce leaf

Last edited:
Im off to tesco first thing then, ive missed that stuff, doesnt taste anything like bacon, but tis very nice :D

Had a kebab tonight, followed by yet another cherry muffin. Am going to have to do some cooking and freezing tomorrow or I'll end up eating more rubbish when I go back to work. No fry ups for me this week, I forgot to buy any beans!

Pasta bows wth cheese and carbonarra sauce, 2 packs of hula hoops, some tortilla chips with dip....mmm and in a bit some chapatis.

KirstyTL said:
Pasta bows wth cheese and carbonarra sauce, 2 packs of hula hoops, some tortilla chips with dip....mmm and in a bit some chapatis.

ditto!! :D :yum:

Back