my dinner

Currently reading:
my dinner

Alex said:
what meal is now? Its almost 1pm, I've just got up, do I eat the curry i was planning for lunch... or do I have some kind of breakfasty stuff?

It's brunch innit? I skipped breakfast, as always, now munching on cheese on toast with worcester sauce and pepper :yum:

i have just woke up and there is a half eaten parmo from last night mite have that.
a PARMO is a north east of england deliquecy (not sure i spelt that right) has any one tried one???
PARMO = chicken or pork parmesan

have done it again :) mmmm

Attachments

• mmm.JPG
    mmm.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
Just staggered in semi-w***ered :D got no food and all the takeaways are either shut or too far away and don't deliver :( think i'm gonna eat a packet of biscuits then go to bed

Just had a Goodfellas pizza as they're 2 for £2-odd at Somerfield... and unusually for a frozen pizza it was actually nice! :yum: (y)
Gonna go back there tomorrow and buy as many as will fit in my freezer before the offer runs out :D

Crispy duck, you mean like you get from the chinese with the pancakes? That stuff is magic! :D

The Punto's head gasket went last week, so it's sat outside my house at uni looking sorry for itself, got to wait 'till these poxy exams are out the way before I can tow it home and fix it :( living without a car sucks!

Dave there probably isn't much mess because Mrs Dave has cleaned it all up :D.

Jonny I'm sorry to hear that - hope all is OK with it once you get it home! And yes it was the stuff with pancakes and sauce and stuff - I treated myself to a kit from asda for a fiver :).

Helz said:
Is your wife and the bubs home now Tryfan tamer?

Yawn....yes they are.... To be fair Ben has woken up once during the night in the last week. The twins were up every bloomin five minutes when they were babies! Ben is very chilled out. See new photo...

Ben @ home

Back