Photo0997.jpg

Cinquecento my cinquecento sporting

Introduction

well i have a cinquecento sporting with no tax or mot
the tax and mot is not as problem as a i have a soleil to drive when i pass
(test booked on the 14 may)
it has seicento seats in the front and no seats in the back as i only had front seicento seats and the original interior went into the soleil to replace the ripped one origionally in it
im planning to fit seicento mirrors if they fit
lower it 60mm
smothe the front bumper other then the side that is actually open to cool the radiator
the rear is de-wipered and de-badged other then the sporting badge as i prefer the smoothe look i need to remove the sticky stuff from the fiat badge still
i have another boot that will be used to smooth the lock out
the windows were already tinted when it was githen to me by my brother
the bonnet at the minute is raised at the minute untill i decide if i like it if not it will be returned to original (i know alot of people wont like the idea on a no cinq)
the bonnet badge will be smothed
the original wheels will be painted white or black, not decided yet or replaced by superlight
does anyone know how stretched the tires will need to be strethched on a 2-3" dish wheel without rolling the arches?
eventually it will have a abarth bodykit smoothed in if money permits
not alot will be happening untill i have passed my test so i can get a job that i can get to
i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on things to do to it or any ideas on my plans?

well got all the black wheels done and on today
also sprayed my front bumper so it now matches the car :)
will do the back one when i get some fiberglass as it has a crack in it
pictures are in the same link as befor as i bought fiat-forum stickers rather then donating :/
so ill donate another time and start putting real pictures up again

rear bumper sprayed and fitted
now i need to get some lowering springs,
paint my bonnet
then ill probably smoothe the doors, bumpers and boot :D
pictures on the above link

Last edited:
well :( really missed out this week
got told of a lad i know that had a abarth spoiler just sitting around by 100hpjames
so i text the lad and he told me he had chucked it in a skip just the week befor :(
what a waste aha
anyway
iv been looking at cinquecento pickups,
its another one of them dreams ill probably never do
but does anyone know anything about the work needed and the legal bits of it?
maybe next year when i can find somewhere to put the red cinq i could do it as if i started choping the roof off on my drive my mum would ring the scrap man

Back