General my cinq

Currently reading:
General my cinq

Shelly said:
a bit of an old pic, just found it on thecomp :) as u can see it is basically the same as but wid a dent in atm where a nice big van came into the back of me!! Wen it was parked so I cudnt even get his details grrr!!! :bang:

Oh well here it is

53_1_b.JPG

People, in all fairness to Shelly, reread her original post.

She didn't claim that it was her car, she said "as u can see it is basically the same". You're making something out of nothing.

Steve, i think most people assumed (quite reasonably) that because it was an old picture the "basically the same" was explaining that it was now damaged....

The Negotiator said:
Steve, i think most people assumed (quite reasonably) that because it was an old picture the "basically the same" was explaining that it was now damaged....

T'is a rare occasion where I agree with Paul, Shelly's **** poor grammar has lead to pages of posts over nowt, conclusion she can't afford a digi camera or is too lazy!

Steve, why you sticking up for folks and not slagging them? Are you unwell?

Liam

Edit: a bit of an old pic, just found it on thecomp :) as u can see it is basically the same
Lambo.jpg

Last edited:
Emm said:
ahhhhhhhhh ...but....the title of the thread says.. MY cinq
therefore implying that its her cinq!!! :D

Sorry me a bit pissed and im sorry for any confusion :( me very very sorry and me hopes u can forgive me :eek:

bloomfieldliam said:
T'is a rare occasion where I agree with Paul, Shelly's **** poor grammar has lead to pages of posts over nowt, conclusion she can't afford a digi camera or is too lazy!

Steve, why you sticking up for folks and not slagging them? Are you unwell?

Liam

Edit: a bit of an old pic, just found it on thecomp :) as u can see it is basically the same
Lambo.jpg

except for the dent ;) lol! sorry shelly dont mean to pick on you just had to be said :eek:

Back