My boot install

Currently reading:
My boot install

My Seicento PG / PPI boot install. Needs a little more work doing on the sides to neaten things up a bit, but I'm concentrating on the front end again for the moment. Anyway, here they are...

SeiPGboot.jpg

SeiPGboot2.jpg

SeiPGboot3.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
:confused:
im hoping that them amps happen to power some massive component speakers, tht sub seems dwarfed inbetween those

Just got my subs today, turned up just as i got out of bed, timming or what.

DSC00265.jpg

The box i built is sealed at the back and ready to seal once the wireing is done, totals 110 litres which is more than i need (min 20 litres per sub) and will be partialy filled with loft insulation when wired.

The amp (check my last post) will be placed in the centre. The neon rings (theres one on the right amp) and sprung so wont resinate (hopefully)

The whole things getting covered in dark blue speaker box carpet when everything is cut and drilled.

If anyone can see a potential mistake/prob with the install give me a shout as this is my first one. :yum:

Forgot to mention im using my wireing from my FUSION set up 1200watt rated kit from my last set up, this was installed at Halfords on the silverlink so i know it actually works lol

The subs are 10" mutant 500watt max bought direct from http://www.mutant.uk.com/mt-1005.html and only cost me £48 each recorded insured delivery next day.

Back