my auction,

Currently reading:
my auction,

Re: my auction

Well seeing as he got the mood and said i had not reported it i thought maybe i should then seeing as that is how he wants to play i was just making a tongue in cheek comment and he got all defensive and then other people posted on here agreeing with me now he gets the mood and sends me an infraction. mind you i guess all the mods will stic together whatever people on here think? well such is life.

Sorry but this post is ridiculous - we have loads of non car related auctions in here - this one is just a bit of fun ... infact, if it had been posted somewhere else (such as the LL) - it would have had to have been moved here anyway ...

As for changing the title of your thread .... is it really such a big deal? Custard thought you were giving away the items, so he added so to your title. One of the things mods do is retitle threads if the current title isn't as useful as it can be...

For example, a thread asking for help with a head gasket which is just titled "HELP!" - might be renamed to "Help with my head gasket"

As for your other thread just being to "gage interest" - seeing as you only had until 10 the next morning, there wasn't really going to be much time for that - you were either selling it or scrapping it .... you should have just put a post in the classifieds with the title "Cinq parts for scrap" or something - people can then post to the ad to discuss it.

the argue ment is abut the fact that custard fels that it is within his rights to "edit" my thread title to be of more use to users but cannot see that if he put "my auction - non fiat" it would be more use to users....
one rule for one and another for the users?

The row is also due to the fact that because i have said this and a few people on here have agreed he has copped the strop and given me an infraction for a post which has been "DEAD" for 2 weeks nearly.

one rule for one and another for the users?

or put another way ever rule brake is assessed and judged on seriousness, weather its a genuine mistake or not, and the creditability of the poster, some one who gives a lot of good to the site may be given more chances than some one who is just here to cause trouble for example.
a new person may also be let off with a friendly pm, how they react to that pm would also be assessed too though.

Yeh end of a stupid topic ... sorry to all for being a complete KN0B..... mods can lock this and save more silly comments if they want....

ps this is me and not a mod posting on my behalf lol

Yeh end of a stupid topic ... sorry to all for being a complete KN0B..... mods can lock this and save more silly comments if they want....

ps this is me and not a mod posting on my behalf lol

Don't worry, help is on its way ;)

Attachments

• Whambulance.jpg
    Whambulance.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Back