P1040739.JPG

Bravo My "Abarth" Bravo

Introduction

Any ideas/criticisms welcome. Its just meant to be a fun car nothing serious hence the stickers. Been mapped to around 175bhp.
Neat ride!! Is that El-wire around the centre console??
Nice badges :D pity your car isn't quite the right colour to put on some Abarth Vinyl. I think Gun Metal all Black Alloys will go with the paint job. Otherwise head over to the other Member's Motors to see what they've done to theirs, can give you some ideas.

Thanks, its just a self adhesive coloured trim off ebay, i've put it around the speakers on the doors aswell. I do think darker wheels would look good with the colour of the car.

I just stuck on around the edges of the console, you just peel the backing off and stick it strait on. On the door speakers I did have to push it into the gap with a small screwdriver to get it to look right.

Yeah it's the 150, also removed airbox to make the turbo louder because I'm still childish haha. Definatly needs lowering but it scrapes over the speed humps where I live as it is so been putting it off. Will have to bite the bullet and get it done though, just be extra slow and cautious over the humps!

Thanks all for comments so far.

Yeah it's the 150, also removed airbox to make the turbo louder because I'm still childish haha. Definatly needs lowering but it scrapes over the speed humps where I live as it is so been putting it off. Will have to bite the bullet and get it done though, just be extra slow and cautious over the humps!

Thanks all for comments so far.

You should maybe think of getting the GSR intake manifold kit, heard it's the best air filter for the Bravo and will give also give you the turbo sound you're looking for.

I'll be keeping a look out for any progressions on your car and please keep posting pics of new mods, cause this could become a very interesting thread!

Didn't know about those GSR kits. Heres a pic of how it looks, since it was taken I have got a cold air feed to the filter and just cleaned the engine bay up a bit. It is a really loud sucking noise when accelerating and ptshh when I lift off if that makes sense :D

Attachments

• 2014-04-02 14.07.37.jpg
    2014-04-02 14.07.37.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 146
Didn't know about those GSR kits. Heres a pic of how it looks, since it was taken I have got a cold air feed to the filter and just cleaned the engine bay up a bit. It is a really loud sucking noise when accelerating and ptshh when I lift off if that makes sense :D

Ooooooh that looks really pretty. Well if that works for you then I don't think you'll need a GSR kit, well at least as far as I know, cause I'm a noob here and I do t know whether a GSR kit will give you much more performance than what you've got. But I understand what you mean when it comes to the turbo sounds. I don't actually own a Bravo yet (it will be my first car) but the reason I want one is mainly because I love the sound of turbo, which no 1.8litre (with equivalent bhp) in my price range can offer.

Bit of an update not done much just put carbon fiber vinyl on the door pillars. Bought some new wheels which I'm going to refurb and see what they come out like.:)

Attachments

• carbons.jpg
    carbons.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • carb.jpg
    carb.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • wolfrace.jpg
    wolfrace.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
It was really easy half an hour job. Just cut it a bit too big and stick it on then go around the edges with a stanley blade for the best fit. That's the same reason I've done mine it was like a white staining I couldn't get rid of. Thinking of doing the door mirrors aswell.

Well done the wing mirrors and happy with how they came out! Was a bit more difficult than the door pillars but worth it :)

Attachments

• carb mirror.jpg
    carb mirror.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • wing mirror.jpg
    wing mirror.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
Back