Picture z.jpg

My 620 Ti

Introduction

A pic of my sunday car....
Errmmm... Errrrrrr... Hummmmm...

Sorry not a fan :(

But as long as you like it (y)

take the sunstrip off, are the silver things cold air feeds? if not take them off, also take off the little mini spoiler things on the bumper aswell. Then it'll look alright :p

Nice car mate. my mums got a rover 600. 2.0l Honda engine jobbie. Its a lovely car and ive always liked the 600s. Very very underrated cars imo. At the end of the day though, take off the rover badge and its a Honda.

Must admit though, it does need a few chavy bits taking off to make it great! Loose the sunstrip and cold air feeds and ital look much better(y)

Last edited:
Have you seen that BT advert with the lad having his hair cut. I had the same reaction as the dad.
LOL Mellors Elliott Motorsport logo. You do realise thats only really relevent to Fords? Look at the picture closely, those silver bits don't go anywhere. They are stuck onto the grille.

Sorry, but I think its a POS. Try *********.

But if you like it......

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.Yeah its not well liked on the rover forum either!!!.I wont be chavving this one up .........

Attachments

• Picture zoo.jpg
    Picture zoo.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 22
"Is it the honda engine?? if not watch for head gasket faliure.."

You kidding? The Honda 2.3 the put in the 600 was terrible for Head gasket failiure! T series might leak a bit but the Klinger gasket cures it forever....and what an engine :)

Hey Mick, good to see you here, you followed me down the Fiat road then?(y)

"Is it the honda engine?? if not watch for head gasket faliure.."

You kidding? The Honda 2.3 the put in the 600 was terrible for Head gasket failiure! T series might leak a bit but the Klinger gasket cures it forever....and what an engine :)

Hey Mick, good to see you here, you followed me down the Fiat road then?(y)

Cheers mate.Yeah the wife got herself a punto.Seems like a good little motor.

Thought it was a primera at first when you look at from front :eek:

However it goes like stink i bet!

Back