522392_10151149929632800_1322455571_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My 2004 Fiat Punto MK2B Active sport has changed a bit :)

Introduction

Just some photos of my mk2b your views would be greatfull thanks :)

:)
looks like back springs have twanged
sorry not for me i would expect a vosa pull
what do insurers say or is it a show car only?
nice colour mind and i like a the wheel colour

The yellow alloys looks AWFUL
Stick to black or silver - makes it more eye appealing

Also on one of the the pictures there is the driving shot - looks like the n/s headlight is insecure or the bonnet is bent?

The rear does look way to low - with S+B has a spring snapped or are you running bump stops?

And take it you've put HID's in?

Ziggy

been stopped by vosa and was fine as there was no rub and the rear springs are fine the reason you have said that they look ****ed is because in one of the photos the car is balanceing on 3 wheels and all the weight was on the back wheel lol and yeah thinking of putting the wheels put back to black was just experemnting lol :)

im not no

If you sell yours and buy a hgt you'll be better off

The issue with dropping a 1.8 lump in there is space is 1
But there is a huge change in the cars brakes (esp rear) Suspension, tyres, there is an awful lot to be done

Be 10x easier to get a HGT ready for a belt change and doing a cambelt yourself :)

Ziggy

Im likeing the look.

I also notice on some of your later pics it looks like you have chromed or some how silvered a section of the fog light grill how did you do it and what did you use?

Can anyone say "Vignette"

its not to my taste, little wheels lowered to the floor serves no real purpose other than highlighting how small the wheels are, also the tow hook in make it look like it breaks down a lot

ha the wheels are 15s? not exactley small no need to have any bigger and the car handles super because it is so low and stiff enough, coilovers , strut braces and decent tires not many can stick with it through the corners :)

Can anyone say "Vignette"

its not to my taste, little wheels lowered to the floor serves no real purpose other than highlighting how small the wheels are, also the tow hook in make it look like it breaks down a lot

He's got it there for show
You can see above his bumper is the cut out for the towing hook....

its just there so he can quickly change his fog lights :)

Ziggy

Im following you on instagram mate. Where did you get that sportex exhaust from? And do you have to cut the bumper or anything to fit it?

Back