MX5 hairdresses car???

Currently reading:
MX5 hairdresses car???

MX5 hairdresses car?

• Total voters
Reliabilty, handling, economy - The list goes on.

I beleive even clarkson himself said that "50mph in a convertible feels like 150mph, so what is the point of having a convertible that actually does 150?"

He also called it a full english sportscar (akin to ordering bacon eggs sausage and beans in Japan and still calling it a full english breakfast)

I have been in one that has had some real work done to it (1.8 tubby) and I'm 99.9% certain most hairdressers would cack themselves if they drove it. (or were in it when my lunatic mate gave it some)

the new type one like in the pic is fugly.,lol., the old one looks better, the one with the pop up lights, not that revamped thing., thats fugly too.,lol

all this cornering talk, it would obviously be better around the carners that a marea weekend but there not all that special to be honest., ive driven loads of them, the garage around the corner specializes in them and there not a bad car at all but nothing to write home about., theres better cars out there., how about an MR2 Tbar early90s., os the earlier one again.,(y)

or a honda beat,.lol:p

I don't think it is.. its a bit like saying "All Asian guys drive Civics"..

"All Asian guys drive Civics"..

funny thing is thats very often true, especially with asian students at uk universities.

stereo types are never compeltely true, but they're also rarely wrong. they dont get made up randomly, there is always some truth in them.

I don't think it is.. its a bit like saying "All Asian guys drive Civics"..
asian people tend more to drive toyotas really., dunno why.,lol.,
i know loads of vietnamese asd chinese people and most of them have corrolas, avensis's and rav4s.,
its us "cool" people that drive civics.,:p :D

AE92s? i would have thought the AE86 would be a lot more popular?., over here it is anyway. ,and the one in initial D is an AE86

ive heard civics are common with old people over there.,lol., its completely different over here.,

Nah round here, asian lads drive civics, old bmw 316s or old corollas (ae92 box shape)
thats odd too coz they tend to stick to asian manufacturers., unusuall to see asian people in a beemer., having said that though, my bro in law wants to buy the new 3series coupe.,.,lol

AE92s? i would have thought the AE86 would be a lot more popular?., over here it is anyway. ,and the one in initial D is an AE86

That's right, but there aren't that many around so as long as its AE then they're happy.

thats odd too coz they tend to stick to asian manufacturers

Generally yes, but not always - I'm a runaway myself :D

green e class merc's or black bmw's over by where i am are driven by asians.

Generally yes, but not always - I'm a runaway myself
lol., yeah its a bit rare to see an asian person in a fiat.,lol
although my fiancee was driving a mk1 punto for a while when the civic was in the garage.,lol., she hated it.:p :D (y)

Back