musical FF'ers?

Currently reading:
musical FF'ers?

alainax said:
lol now theres a thot, wonder wot shows we could enter lol xxx

Think they are doing some sort of Popstars Show in the future???? We would have to stick to gether though!! For the sack of the Fiats!!! (y)

Plus we would still have to drive own Fiats, after we were Famous :cool: just may mod them a bit, like having them Gold Plated!!! :cool:

i played a Brass instrument from age 6 to 18 called a Baritone, and got a top Brass award for it aged 16 out of a Band of 150 aged 11 to 18.
Also had a few Piano lessons, but can not play that much.
Self taught all of 5 cords on the Guitar (to help mates in a concert!).
Played the Drums once (same reason as above).
Played a mates sisters Sax once, she took lessons, and i picked the thing up once and played it better than her!!! (i never told her it was a fluke!!) She gave up... :p
Apart form the Trombone, i have played EVERY Brass instrument going, but can only play Baritone, Euphonium and Bass (Tuba) to the same level.
Coz my family was in the Sally Army, i was when i was young, so i was in 2 Choirs, and sing Bass. (can't get high notes!!!)
I used to help out junior bands aswell, looking over their shoulder's and playing their part so they know how it went.
I used to be able to transpose on sight (Translate E Flat music to B Flat, Concert pitch to B Flat)
I learnt the Baritone left handed one summer as i was bored.. (it is a right handed instrument)
Was in 9 Bands overall form 6 to 18 and 2 Choirs, apart from that not much else........ strangled a cat (Trying to play a Violin)
Like anyone else who can count in time, i can play the triangle.

Biggest regret. According to my Brass teacher, i "would have passed grade 7/8 comfrotably" but i never took a grade. :bang: :confused:

Back