General Multipla weekender in August

Currently reading:
General Multipla weekender in August

Pandabloke

Just call me Panda!
Hi there and forgive me mods for slipping this in. Can anyone who has booked at the campsite to attend this weekend event in Kent (see sticky at top of this forum) please let me know via [email protected] NOT through this forum please.

Do not reply to this thread through the forum.

Details of the event are at https://www.fiatforum.com/multipla/236257-multipla-event-weekender-august.html and places are atill available.

Thanks again mods and could you please let this run until 1st August.

i cant i busy and we still not got ours yet am a bit behind, panda is nearly ready for a new home, then terris mk2b punto has to go then we can start seriously looking for one, i was supposed to have it all sorted by now but got a bit carried away with the panda instead of just getting it up to mot standard its ended up a semi restoration :eek:

richard is going though

:) We're back. I think they enjoyed it. I'm buggered! Dave, please leave sticky up for a few days and I'll post all my photos to the link therein some time this week.

A public thanks here as well for Dave and mods for letting me sneek in couple of threads in the main section readvertising it, and indeed for bumping my threads. It really helped. Cheers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Emm
Back