General Multipla for sale/any offers?

Currently reading:
General Multipla for sale/any offers?

Dodge 2

Fellow Multi owners,

I have a 2001 1.6 petrol engined ELX model (in family for 20 years) that I need to move on to make way for my sons car...I posted last week, but before I advertise it more widely, I thought I'd see if anyone is looking for this (getting rarer) model? No real rust, but few small dings over the years and a common dent in the boot. Engine/Gearbox all good as are mechanicals and MOT to Xmas. Has a useful tow bar fitted along with Fiat roofbars...a great load lugger.
Paintwork on roof starting to de-lacquer but would make a great second car or for someone looking for elusive/expensive spare parts for their own build...

I'd like it to go to a fellow owner on this forum as people have been very helpful over the years in keeping us on the road etc with great advice. This has been a very friendly forum.

Let me know if interested and I can post pictures etc...metallic grey with maroon interior, based in South Bucks.

Hi,

Sorry about not getting back earlier. Mechanically the Multi is fine but showing its age externally...I see you are may be interested in it as a 'doner' car? Welcome to have a look if interested...open to reasonable offer. I'd rather it went to another Multi owner as these are getting rare beasts now (especially the petrol version).

Dodge

Back